Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: need a noobie how to npn article
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
BIGIRON
IM back in the card thing and saw this area and I cant figure out how to get an npn deal could someone explain where I go or what website I visit etc. Thanks guys

GO BEARS!
snowblink
NPN details are always included on the wrappers of card packs. That's a simple way to get the info.
Rhody_Red_Pats
http://npnsportscards.com/ has a NPN FAQ an a list of all current NPN offers with deadlines, # of entries, Canadian skill questions, etc.
northicehero99
Basically, you fill out a 3x5 index card with your name addy and mail it to the address indicated by the card company. If you win they send you something back via the mail.

Each card company is different all require mailing each entry seperately and in a #10 envelope (full letter size apx 4"H x 9"L). Here are some details:

Topps only requires name, and address handwritten, but each product has a different po box for mailing so the address is never the same and usually they limit you to one entry.

Upper Deck requires name, address, email address, and day/evening phone # handwritten on a 3x5 card. The address is always the same:
NPN Manager
xxx product xxx Trading Card Request
5909 Sea Otter Place
Carlsbad CA 92010
They do not limit the number of entries but it is one mailed per day with no metered mail (postal stamp processing machine)

Donruss/Leaf/Playoff requires name and address on 3x5 card handwritten. The entry gets mailed to:
NPN xxx product xxx
2300 E Randol Mill
Arlington TX 76011-6333
Generally they limit to two entries mailed seperately.

I hope this is helpful, but check out the website in the link for more information and some addresses.

PS success rates vary by company.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.