aceecards
list is getting down, a bunch of high end eliminated
aceecards
List is updated

How about some help
41butch
Shooting a pm your way.
shaqcollector
i have hockey heroes art card 52 Gretzky/Bossy and Shining stars LW10 do you still need them?
aceecards
list is accurate

pm sent shaqcollector
aceecards
list is accurate
aceecards
its heck being this close!
redwing40
I have Defense #8 common $10 bv, these are hard to get cause they are in Fat pack's lmk what you have for dead wing's in return.
aceecards
pm sent paul

maple19
I bought some fat packs just to see if I could get some for you what a waste of money I got 1 yg and 1 insert in the 2 packs I got
redwing40
QUOTE(maple19 @ Sep 4 2014, 09:44 AM)
I bought some fat packs just to see if I could get some for you what a waste of money I got 1 yg and 1 insert in the 2 packs I got

Mike I have got maybe 10 of them only to be disappointed also, but yet when I see them I buy them rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

yeah, those packs are hard to get something out of them, I had better luck with the 08-09 UD fat packs
northicehero99
QUOTE(maple19 @ Sep 4 2014, 09:44 AM)

I think you beat the odds on the YG, they are like 2 in 18 rack packs.

QUOTE(redwing40 @ Sep 4 2014, 10:36 AM)
Mike I have got maybe 10 of them only to be disappointed also, but yet when I see them I buy them rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif

yeah, those packs are hard to get something out of them, I had better luck with the 08-09 UD fat packs

One year had better odds, but most of those packs are only good for the special insert in them and a ton of base. I never buy them unless super super cheap on DA.
aceecards
fat packs huh.. never seen em at target or walmart here in st louis

redwing40
QUOTE(aceecards @ Sep 4 2014, 11:06 AM)
fat packs huh.. never seen em at target or walmart here in st louis

I get mine at target, they still have Series 1 and 2 here in my area, maybe I will stop by and snag a few this weekend cool.gif
aceecards
help me help me
aceecards
still looking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.