Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2012 Panini Rookie Anthology Redemption
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Mail Day
redwing40

Well folks, I was in a box break back in July and landed a.......
2012 Panini Rookie Anthology (12-13)
Crown Royale Silhouette Signatures
Redemption Steve Yzerman

And I'm happy to say, that I got the Email this afternoon saying that my card was mailed out today, I'm very pleased with Panini's customer service this past 2 year's on 3 redemptions I have submitted.

I will post a scan here when I receive it in a few days, as a Wings Fan, I'm very geeked about it getting here! Stay Tuned Folks! cool.gif

northicehero99
Nice glad to see it is on it's way. Congrats!
redwing40
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Oct 8 2013, 06:57 PM)
Nice glad to see it is on it's way.  Congrats!

Thanks Brian, Odd for it to be signature required for this package, never had it before from them, but hey, as long as that card gets to me! laugh.gif

Oh, card out for delivery today, if right, my mailman is 4-5 pm on the dot, I look forward for sharing the scan! punk.gif hockey.gif kicking.gif
northicehero99
Cool want to see a picture.
redwing40
And here it is

user posted image
northicehero99
Wow, sweet card and looks like an on card auto as well. Very nice!
redwing40
Thanks Brian, yes it's a on card Auto, extra sweet!
aceecards
sweet stevie y!

congrats
redwing40
QUOTE(aceecards @ Oct 13 2013, 09:23 AM)
sweet stevie y!

congrats

Thanks Steve! cool.gif Best Yzerman I have in my PC, and the only AU I have of his and wanting since 1990, its been a long, long wait! biggrin.gif
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(redwing40 @ Oct 15 2013, 06:44 PM)
Thanks Steve!  cool.gif Best Yzerman I have in my PC, and the only AU I have of his and wanting since 1990, its been a long, long wait!  biggrin.gif

Very nice Card. Congrats!

smile.gif
ty4orce
Congrats on the Super Stevie Y bomb of a card....always worth the wait for a PC pull.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.