Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2013 Topps Platinum FB
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Pack Pulls
kooljazz1966
Bought only 2 packs @ a LCS, his boxes were overpriced. I learned online that the coallation on this product was off and sure enough.........

user posted image
2013 Topps Platinum RC Refractor Auto 3 color sick patch#/1000?!! blink.gif
2013 Topps Platinum RC refractor Auto on card smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Needless to say I was done with that box based on advertised hits per box. Still not bad @ $6.00 a pack."

-kjazzzzz
cool.gif
northicehero99
Nice pulls, horrible collation. That is one of the many reasons why I stopped buying football, along with the overproduced EUs rcs, and just too many players moving teams, making tradebait go from good to bad. Swatch is nice, but 1000 is way too many.
ty4orce
Nice hits especially for 2 packs..congrats.....prices here are more expensive......I will be waiting for hockey just around the corner but feel with the double rookie class that my hobby shop will be boosting prices...
shaqcollector
Wow 2 packs 2 hits.. You should snag a lottery ticket!!!!
aceecards
whatdid you get I cant see em?
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(aceecards @ Sep 13 2013, 06:04 PM)
whatdid you get I cant see em?

AZ Cardinals:
Andre Ellington 2013 Topps Platinum RC Refractor Auto 3 color sick patch#/1000?!!
Andre Ellington 2013 Topps Platinum RC refractor Auto on card

aceecards
dang twinkies and they are defective!
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(aceecards @ Sep 13 2013, 08:26 PM)
dang twinkies and they are defective!

They both are available.

biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.