None Specified.
dlackey
I agree on the trade.

Thanks,
Dennis
kooljazz1966
Shipped!
kooljazz1966
Postal Service D/C # 9114901123086557185693. You're in luck. I didn't pay for D/C so the PO covered the D/C. They periodically track mail for their own statiscal purposes.

biggrin.gif
kooljazz1966
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dlackey.
dlackey
Yours was mailed out yesterday. Have the PO DC info on my desk I think, if not it is in my truck.

Dennis
kooljazz1966
Received. Thanks!
kooljazz1966
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dlackey.
kooljazz1966
kooljazz1966
kooljazz1966
dekno2
kooljazz1966
dekno2
kooljazz1966
kooljazz1966
kooljazz1966
I am about to close this out tommorrow as complete or fail. At this point I could care less.
dlackey
Sorry I forgot all about this being posted, rec'd my end a long time ago. Sorry for the delay, haven't been on here in quite some time.

Thanks,
Dennis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.