Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fantasy footyball
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2
ty4orce
Is anyone interested in starting a fantasy football league......
aceecards
ill play of you host!
bajmurray
I'm in
msw_sportscards
I'm in
pavi39
I would be in as well.
booth9919
In
DawgPounder
I'd love to play
ty4orce
PM me your email addy's ..we still will need a few more participants..
Thanks
driddle4
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Aug 7 2013, 05:44 PM)
PM me your email addy's ..we still will need a few more participants..
Thanks

I'm in...Are we playing for anything
ty4orce
only one person pm'ed me their email addy......I need your addy to send the invites let's get this rolling.....
aceecards
i sent you mine did you get it?
brewers#1
If you need another, I'm in!
ty4orce
so far.....Ace,Pavi,Brewers,Dawgpounder and Bajmurray......I will send invites as soon as we get at least 10......we are at 6.......Let's get em rolling....
driddle4
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Aug 9 2013, 06:29 PM)
so far.....Ace,Pavi,Brewers,Dawgpounder and Bajmurray......I will send invites as soon as we get at least 10......we are at 6.......Let's get em rolling....

Is this just for fun or d would we be playing for cards or something
redwing40
In, PM sent with Email Address! cool.gif
ty4orce
All details will be mentioned in the league notes forum once the league is formed......we are now at 7 participants....as soon as I reach 8 I will form the league.....but still can have more additions....but once the draft has taken place it would not make any sense to add anymore participants...
Thanks
ty4orce
Side note :Thanks to everyone who has joined so far... once I start the league I will ask what is the best time and date for everyone or most to get the draft started....
ty4orce
Invites sent out check your email boxes let me know if you received... shows they were received on my end ....next is to set up a draft date and time...lets get it rolling.....
driddle4
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Aug 11 2013, 07:16 PM)
Invites sent out check your email boxes let me know if you received... shows they were received on my end ....next is to set up a draft date and time...lets get it rolling.....

Pm sent
ty4orce
need one more to make 12 teams.....
driddle pm and invite sent...
redwing40
invite received and Joined!
aceecards
Madison mollies are ready for action
aceecards
never done an auction league though?

is it going to require a long night of internet ?

ty4orce
not really goes pretty quick everyone starts with 200 smackers player is selected then bid on highest bidder gets said player...going once ...going twice...sold....
aceecards
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Aug 11 2013, 08:40 PM)
not really goes pretty quick everyone starts with 200 smackers player is selected then bid on highest bidder gets said player...going once ...going twice...sold....

how do we place bids?
ty4orce
during the live draft there will be (chosen by turn)said player up for bids and a bid button...it will say current bid and if you want to bid just click on it.......
just a little advice some players go for high prices 50 to 60 smackers (being bid up)keep in mind you have to fill your roster with only 200.......
ty4orce
Invites were all sent out still need the invitees to join the league...
ty4orce
msw sportscards check your inbox invite sent
ty4orce
still waiting on andysportscards,dawgpounder,and driddle to join....invites were sent.....
ty4orce
Probably going to have the draft a week from now upcoming Tuesday evening if that is good for everyone...if Tuesday is not a good day let me know ..those who were sent invites and did not join what can I say but it does put me between a rock and a hard place because I have others that wanted to join......
aceecards
im good
pavi39
Tuesday works for me.
busyb85
Is the league full? If one of the other guys back out, I'll join.
ty4orce
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM ET is our set draft time hope this is good for everyone.....
Good luck to everyone....
Thank you....
bajmurray
Being on Central time, I am rarely home from work by 6, so I'll just let it autodraft for me.
msw_sportscards
QUOTE(bajmurray @ Aug 20 2013, 06:25 AM)
Being on Central time, I am rarely home from work by 6, so I'll just let it autodraft for me.

I second that motion.
ty4orce
I could change the time to 9 if that would be better for everyone..the more that participate in a live draft the better or should I say more fun it would be...
ty4orce
new live draft time is.....Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM ET
bajmurray
Thanks for making the change!

See you there!
redwing40
QUOTE(bajmurray @ Aug 20 2013, 11:43 AM)
Thanks for making the change!

See you there!

Yeah, I was gonna do the autodraft also, so 9 will work for me, thanks for the change! smile.gif
aceecards
so this is 8 pm central?
redwing40
QUOTE(aceecards @ Aug 20 2013, 12:27 PM)
so this is 8 pm central?

Eastern Time, don't get me confused now laugh.gif blink.gif
brewers#1
This is going to be a fun night of drafting! See you guys there!
brewers#1
QUOTE(aceecards @ Aug 20 2013, 11:27 AM)
so this is 8 pm central?

It is 9pm Eastern, 8pm CDT, and 6 Pacific!
aceecards
who said anything about pacific.

I have a left coast bias!
aceecards
QUOTE(redwing40 @ Aug 20 2013, 01:00 PM)
Eastern Time, don't get me confused now laugh.gif  blink.gif

go back to sleep its nighttime where you are at! rolleyes.gif
redwing40
QUOTE(aceecards @ Aug 20 2013, 01:37 PM)
go back to sleep its nighttime where you are at!  rolleyes.gif

Lol!
redwing40
I was late, so I got punked with the Autodraft, not sure if I did any good at the draft, but did the best I could being my first fantasy Football Draft! See what happens!
ty4orce
Thanks to everyone who showed up.....on a side note Ace you stung me for a couple of my picks I was actually shocked you knew about Thompkins...good picking..
ty4orce
excellent..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.