Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: buyinggameused and wvball
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
buyinggameused
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

buyinggameused receives:

53 Game-Used/Autos that fall under the following criteria (NRMT-MT condition and...):

Baseball: I'm not interested in Royal Rookies, Signature Rookies, or any other draft GU. I can't use USA Olympic jersey cards or World Baseball Classic cards. No Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either. The cards must be from MLB sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college, USA or generic uniform - All-Star uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used bat, pants, hat, base, ball, glove, turf, shoe, etc. Certified autographs must be from 2001 to present. No draft sets - the auto must come from a professional manufacturer, and the player must be shown in his MLB uniform.

Football: I'm not interested in Press Pass, SAGE, or any other draft GU. Please, no Pacific or Collector's Edge cards either. The cards must be from NFL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college or generic uniform - Pro Bowl Uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used ball, glove, shoe, helmet, etc. Certified autos must be from 2001 to present and from a pro set and NOT a draft set (no Press Pass, SAGE, etc.), Again, no Pacific or Collector's Edge, and the player must be pictured in his pro uniform.

Hockey: I'm not interested in draft GU or Pacific GU/autos. I can't use minor league jersey cards. The cards must be from NHL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (he can't be pictured in a minor league or generic uniform - All-Star uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used stick, pad, glove, etc. Autos must be from 2003 to present, and from a professional set (not a draft set), picturing the player in his pro uniform.

wvball receives:

Drew Brees 2011 Panini Limited Jersey #61

Sam Huff 2007 Leaf Certified Materials Immortals Jersey #250 #’d 26/50

Armando Galarraga 2008 Topps Chrome RC Auto #227

Armondo Galarraga 2008 Bowman Sterling RC Auto #######-AAG

Joe Maddon 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter’s Player-Worn Memorabilia #AGR-JM (multi-colored—looks like it came from a 1970s leisure suit)

Joey Votto 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter's Jersey #AGR-JV

Joey Votto 2011 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Jersey #CCR-JV

Additional notes:

None Specified.
wvball
Agreed to trade
buyinggameused
Mailing out tomorrow. USPS tracking: 9400 1126 9935 0004 1982 87
buyinggameused
Cards received. Thanks! I hope to trade with you again soon.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to wvball.

First-Class Package Service

Delivered

June 12, 2013, 2:05 pm

DUNBAR, WV 25064

Expected Delivery By:
June 13, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™

Out for Delivery

June 12, 2013, 7:43 am

DUNBAR, WV 25064
wvball
Received cards. Thanks.
Don't get to this site much anymore due to low traffic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.