Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: need a expert
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > Ask the Experts
jsf34
i have been collecting the 2007 sp authentic ronald curry letters i can spell curry raiders witch is all u spell then i came accross a letter R # 44/45 on ebay the thing is i aready have # 44/45 so i got it and now have two with the same # is this a error or could one be fake THANKS!!!!
mjda
QUOTE(jsf34 @ Jun 7 2013, 03:20 PM)
i have been collecting the 2007 sp authentic ronald curry letters i can spell curry raiders witch is all u spell then i came accross a letter R # 44/45 on ebay the thing is i aready have # 44/45 so i got it and now have two with the same # is this a error or could one be fake THANKS!!!!

There are 2 of the letter 'R' in Curry so there should be 2 of each serial number. Even though the cards are the same, visually, they are still different cards technically. There is a different print run for each letter in the name.

At least that's how I would figure it to happen.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(mjda @ Jun 7 2013, 01:54 PM)
There are 2 of the letter 'R' in Curry so there should be 2 of each serial number. Even though the cards are the same, visually, they are still different cards technically. There is a different print run for each letter in the name.

At least that's how I would figure it to happen.

That would be my guess also, but I would contact UD and they should be able to give you a definitive answer. But usually they do same amount for each letter (so if same letter more than once then more of those made as a multiple), unless they are all 1/1s then it would be numbered to the number of letters in their name instead.
jsf34
ok i see they ran one print of 45 for curry and one for raiders thanks and i will check with ud just thought it was strange i have 6 Rs and have seen many more sold have never seen any with the same # as any of mine LOL THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR INFO i post when ud gets back to me.
aceecards
4 r's at a minimum each with a print run of 45!

verified for you
jsf34
thanks to every one who responded to my ? upper deck just got back to me and said there is a set for each letter So if there is a CURRY set, and a RAIDERS set, there will be 4 sets of letter R cards that are numbered to 45 so i have 2 of the 4 of 44/45 i will have to keep my eye out for the other 2 agin THANKS!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.