Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LTTF Red Wings Rookies
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Hockey > Hockey Trading
redwing40
Here's a list of new rookies I'm looking for, lmk what you have! Thanks for the look! Buy or Trade!

Joakim Anderson
Danny DeKeyser
Gustav Nyquist
Jakub Kindl
Brendan Smith-
Tomas Jurco
Tomas Tatar
Brian Lashoff
Petr Mrazek
Darren Helm
Jonathan Ericsson
redwing40
Someone has to have at least one of these players, lets make a trade! base, Inserts etc.
redwing40
Some trades made, still looking, will trade Wings for Wings also!

http://s781.photobucket.com/user/worker40/...ockey%20Traders
redwing40
Playoffs over, lets do some trading! Congrats Blackhawks and Griffins on there Wins this year!
THUNDER9
Any interest in buying my entire Wings collection? Comprised of mostly $20 - $30 game used and numbered inserts - It would take me a couple of weeks to book it out, I'm guessing around $3,000 hi BV - I'd sell for $1,200. Just don't have the passion anymore and could use the cash for some home improvements. I'll start working on some scans so you can see some of it.
redwing40
QUOTE(THUNDER9 @ Jun 25 2013, 02:26 PM)
Any interest in buying my entire Wings collection? Comprised of mostly $20 - $30 game used and numbered inserts - It would take me a couple of weeks to book it out, I'm guessing around $3,000 hi BV - I'd sell for $1,200. Just don't have the passion anymore and could use the cash for some home improvements. I'll start working on some scans so you can see some of it.

I could buy some but not the whole lot, don't I wish, lmk what you have and we can go from there!
CardCraze
I have a Nicklas Lidstrom 2007/08 UD Game Jersey from series one

As far as rookies go I have a Tomas Tatar Icebreakers Auto (229/299) from 2011/12 Pinnacle.

Would be looking for some Flyers or Curtis Joseph cards! LMK! Thanks!
redwing40
Still looking for the 13-14 Rookie's, lmk what you have, Thanks!
redwing40
Still looking for other Wings RCs I don't have, let me know what you have! Thanks for the look!
shaqcollector
hey paul, i recently aquired a very nice card that you may have interest in.

2007-08 ITG SUPERLATIVE ART ROSS WINNERS JERSEY Card of TED LINDSAY. Card is #ARW-15. Numbered 3/9

lmk if you have interest.
redwing40
QUOTE(shaqcollector @ Mar 26 2014, 09:45 PM)
hey paul, i recently aquired a very nice card that you may have interest in.

2007-08 ITG SUPERLATIVE ART ROSS WINNERS JERSEY Card of TED LINDSAY. Card is #ARW-15. Numbered 3/9

lmk if you have interest.

Nice, but couldn't find a listing for it, the only one's I saw in the becket are the 9-10 Superlative's with a #/9, the 07-08's have #/30-50, the #/9's are not listing a price.
Maybe not listed in the beckett as I see some #/9 of 07-08 on ebay $60 and up.

I like it, but doubt if I have anything worth trading for it, I sure don't have the funds to buy it sad.gif
Sandersplex
I have a 12-13 Artifactd redemtion card for Mrazek. Haven't mailed it in yet. Looking for Blackhawks.
redwing40
QUOTE(Sandersplex @ Apr 9 2014, 10:38 AM)
I have a 12-13 Artifactd redemtion card for Mrazek. Haven't mailed it in yet. Looking for Blackhawks.

Let me check my stuff for Blackhawks, Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.