Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Is Panini finally getting off the schneid?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
bajmurray
I have received 4 e-mails in the last 3 days letting me know that redemptions are being filled and are on the way to me!

It looks like a full-court press to get things cleaned up.

Anyone else getting the same??
mjda
I only had 1 outstanding, but they did fulfill it last week. I think Sam got a few filled recently, too.
northicehero99
About time. I currently don't have any outstanding, but it was very disappointing to wait for some that I did have. Of course not all the blame falls on them as sometimes the players don't sign timely, but still this is one of the most frustrating things for collectors.
aceecards
I have not
urbanmonk
I had one show up from Titanium other day, but didn't get an email telling me it was coming.
bajmurray
I received a 2011-12 Crown Royale Matt Frattin Rookie auto today.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(bajmurray @ May 17 2013, 04:40 PM)

Mine was a Matt Read Rookie Reserve Dual Mem (EU) and Sticker AU wink.gif so not sure what was the hold up laugh.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ May 17 2013, 09:59 PM)
Mine was a Matt Read Rookie Reserve Dual Mem (EU) and Sticker AU wink.gif so not sure what was the hold up  laugh.gif

They were waiting for the event used to be produced?? laugh.gif laugh.gif
bajmurray
QUOTE(bajmurray @ May 17 2013, 05:40 PM)

The Fratten was at least an on-card auto!

I got the other 3 today:

2010 Plates & Patches Taylor Mays Rookie Auto (Sticker)
2010 Plates & Patches Jacoby Ford Rookie Auto (Sticker)
2010-11 Luxury Suite Hockey Nick Bonino Rookie Auto (On Card)
batman1641
Nice to hear someone is getting theirs. I'm waiting on 7 redemptions. And some of the ones I'm waiting on I have seen on Ebay. So I know they have the cards!!!!
spuds1961
Received my Devier Posey Leaf cert dual gu auto,sticker auto thought it would be on card oh well 2 dark blue jersey swatches.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.