Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: March Hockey Group Break Club (Avaholic's)
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Box Breaks > Group Box Breaks
Pages: 1, 2, 3
northicehero99
QUOTE(maple19 @ Mar 17 2013, 02:28 PM)
i be dropping the oilers  for april as money is tight plus other reasons

mike

Mike, OK. I will try to remember when we go to confirm teams next month, if I forget please remind me. Thanks.
obert22
So assuming we have boxes tomorrow or the next day at the latest, how about a Saturday night break? Not sure i can keep unopened boxes of cards in my house that long but I'll try. wink.gif
redwing40
Saturday night break ok! or bust them when you get them in, I'm free any day and time during the week laugh.gif
sahetu
Any day is fine, too.
northicehero99
QUOTE(obert22 @ Mar 17 2013, 07:20 PM)
So assuming we have boxes tomorrow or the next day at the latest, how about a Saturday night break? Not sure i can keep unopened boxes of cards in my house that long but I'll try. wink.gif

Mark, if you want to do it earlier than the weekend we can do that. We just should give everyone in the group at least a day advance notice so that we can see if everyone can make the break.
19th Century Indiana Jones
Columbus Blue Jackets
northicehero99
Random for the remaining 6 teams:

True Random Number Service

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Tommy (Drast)
2.Bill (Avaholicforever)
3.Brian (bajmurray)
4.Kirk (captkirk42)
5.Mike (maple19)
6.Rob (19th Century Indiana Jones)#2
7.Mike (maple19)#2
8.Paul (redwing40)
9.Rob (19th Century Indiana Jones)
10.Brian (Northicehero99)
11.Andy (sahetu)
12.Mark (obert22)

Timestamp: 2013-03-18 16:02:01 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.

Randomization of remaining 6 teams:

List Randomizer

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Ottawa Senators
2.Atlanta/New Winnipeg Jets
3.Minnesota Wild
4.Anaheim Ducks
5.San Jose Sharks
6.Nashville Predators

Timestamp: 2013-03-18 16:03:10 UTC

You have randomized this list 3 times.
northicehero99
So the randomization of the remaining teams looks like this:

1.Tommy (Drast) - Ottawa Senators
2.Bill (Avaholicforever) - Atlanta/New Winnipeg Jets
3.Brian (bajmurray) - Minnesota Wild
4.Kirk (captkirk42) - Anaheim Ducks
5.Mike (maple19) - San Jose Sharks
6.Rob (19th Century Indiana Jones)#2 - Nashville Predators

Please note only hits, rcs, inserts will be sent from this group to minimize on having extra postage costs for the host.
northicehero99
Also, if anyone does not want their base cards for any team(s) or only specific players from those teams, please either post here or pm Mark (Obert22) with specific requests. This will help with postage costs as well.
sahetu
I do not need my base. smile.gif
captkirk42
Only Base I want is Caps. Some months those are the only cards I get anyway.
redwing40
QUOTE(captkirk42 @ Mar 18 2013, 02:56 PM)
Only Base I want is Caps. Some months those are the only cards I get anyway.

laugh.gif Cheer up Kirk, I know them months laugh.gif Hope you hit something sweet this month smile.gif

Need everything from Classic's, The rest just the Hits, Inserts, #, RC's, no base. cool.gif Wait, laugh.gif Darren Helm base please tongue.gif
northicehero99
Thanks for the responses on base.
obert22
Cards are here!! Tonight is too late and tomorrow is the wife's birthday sooooo....

Who can do a Thursday break? Say 8 PM Eastern? If too many can't make it I can shift around. I'll plan on that day for now. I can barely stand having them in the house without wanting to break em!!! wink.gif hehe

Mark
Drast
open them now ! haha ... i would never be able to wait. any day works for me though
redwing40
Whoot, Bust them now laugh.gif J/K, thursday fine with me! smile.gif Free my weekend up before the big trip!
northicehero99
Thursday sounds good to me. Hopefully, the other members will see this and agree. Thanks.
sahetu
Thursday is fine. smile.gif
captkirk42
Oh addition to my Base wants Classics base (and anytime we have retro stuff like Champs, Classics etc the A&G type things for Hockey)
obert22
Ok Thursday at 8 Eastern it is! See u guys then! smile.gif

Mark
northicehero99
QUOTE(captkirk42 @ Mar 19 2013, 08:30 AM)
Oh addition to my Base wants Classics base (and anytime we have retro stuff like Champs, Classics etc the A&G type things for Hockey)

So to clearify, you are saying you want all the Classics pulled for your owned and drafted teams, but on Pinnacle/BAP you only want Caps? Lux Suite has no base so we know you get all from it. laugh.gif

Also, my request was not asking anyone to not take base, but if you don't need/want your drafted teams base it should help postage costs.

For this month I would like all my base for both my owned and drafted teams as I am working on the Pinnacle and BAP sets, and have not purchased any Classics.

captkirk42
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Mar 19 2013, 11:54 AM)
So to clearify, you are saying you want all the Classics pulled for your owned and drafted teams, but on Pinnacle/BAP you only want Caps?  Lux Suite has no base so we know you get all from it.  laugh.gif

Also, my request was not asking anyone to not take base, but if you don't need/want your drafted teams base it should help postage costs.

For this month I would like all my base for both my owned and drafted teams as I am working on the Pinnacle and BAP sets, and have not purchased any Classics.

Yes.
northicehero99
Getting closer to break time! Wahoo!
redwing40
Hope its a Hot Box of Classics, one more day: )
obert22
BREAK DAY!! smile.gif)
redwing40
QUOTE(obert22 @ Mar 21 2013, 07:37 AM)
BREAK DAY!! smile.gif)

smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(redwing40 @ Mar 21 2013, 09:51 AM)
smile.gif

laugh.gif biggrin.gif
sahetu
*rubs hands* SOON.
19th Century Indiana Jones
So what did we get?
obert22
We got ( and this is the order I'll break em unless you want me to change it)...

Mystery stuff 1
2007-08 BAP
Mystery stuff 2
2011-12 Pinnacle
2010-11 Luxury Suite
2012-13 Classics

Who's ready?? wink.gif
bajmurray
Looks like a good order to me!
obert22
OK let me kow if this link doesn't work. First time using BlogTV. smile.gif

http://www.blogtv.com/people/Obert22
northicehero99
QUOTE(obert22 @ Mar 21 2013, 05:14 PM)
We got ( and this is the order I'll break em unless you want me to change it)...
Mystery stuff 1
2007-08 BAP
Mystery stuff 2
2011-12 Pinnacle
2010-11 Luxury Suite
2012-13 Classics

Who's ready?? wink.gif

That order looks fine to me. Can't wait!
northicehero99
Getting closer, link worked for me.
northicehero99
Getting ready to roll, click on link in Oberts post
obert22
Looks like I lost my connection. One sec guys.. Sorry
obert22
Great break guys. Thanks for letting me host! I'll get our hits laid out and posted here shortly. smile.gif
northicehero99
Mark, want base from BAP, Classics, Pinnacle all teams and only Pens from Donruss please. Thanks for hosting and congrats on the Bruins hits!
redwing40
Thanks again for Hosting Mark! smile.gif
obert22
Scans...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

obert22
And the one that had Ducks on one side and Lightning on the other belongs to captkirk42 snce he owns both teams. smile.gif Thought I had to random it but nevermind!

Had a great time guys. Thanks for the opportunity! And glad the extras paid out so well! smile.gif I'll get em sorted and sent as soon as I can.

If you all can PM your addresses that would help me out. A couple didn't come through Paypal. Thanks again!

Mark
obert22
Looking back at the videos it appears the Pinnacle videos didn't save. That was the time we had a lot of issues with BlogTV. Sorry about that. sad.gif
sahetu
It's all good, we're here to back you up on what was pulled. tongue.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(obert22 @ Mar 21 2013, 10:13 PM)
Looking back at the videos it appears the Pinnacle videos didn't save. That was the time we had a lot of issues with BlogTV. Sorry about that. sad.gif

No worries, we were there for the crash outs by Blog so we understand. I wouldn't worry about it, as that was not the main product everyone wanted to see anyway and the majority of team owners were there for the break. In addition, you scanned the hits on the previous page so everyone can see what they are.

Overall not a bad break with some nice hits in those boxes. Thanks for adding in the extra Donruss and BAP boxes. That was fun.
northicehero99
I will be getting the April topic up in the next few days.
obert22
And I expect to get transactions completed tomorrow so look for them soon. Cards are sorted and ready but the weather isn't pretty today so I'll get them shipped next week.

Mark
obert22
Went in to create transactions this morning but the forum says I don't have permissions. Who can I talk to about getting that fixed? Thanks!
redwing40
QUOTE(obert22 @ Mar 24 2013, 09:57 AM)
Went in to create transactions this morning but the forum says I don't have permissions. Who can I talk to about getting that fixed? Thanks!

Not sure, mines working! unsure.gif

No worrys about shipping, I watched the weather Channel, you guys got hit, maybe hit the slopes after laugh.gif laugh.gif
obert22
Huh? It's working now. Weird! Cool I'll get them all posted.

We didn't get hit too bad but it is very cold! Almost too cold to ski! smile.gif Just when you thought winter was over. smile.gif
obert22
Sorry I totally forgot to post this but cards shipped last week. You should all have them shortly. I have tracking numbers for everyone (except Mike since it's international) and will add them to the transaction.

Bill-Just need to know if you want me to drop them by your house and when a good time to do that might be. Thanks!!

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.