Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet Wings mail Day!
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Mail Day
redwing40
Whoot, just picked these up and I'm a very happy Wings Fan, little unhappy with the Howard RC, a ding on the top right, but I have one! Thanks for the look! A number 4/249 is a sweet Abdelkader, better than the other one I have!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
aceecards
sweet high enders there
northicehero99
Nice stuff. Those are nice cards.
redwing40
Thanks guys, I was checking around on price for the The Cup Filppula RC and found this on Ebay, thats just plain out sick for what they're asking for it, all the other in the $200 and up range, but makes me want to Grade this card!

Really this should have been in the steals Thread, Got all 4 cards for $155! biggrin.gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-06-The-Cup-Valt...=item3cce80e003
MaddenRq53
Huge wings fan, these are great! Abdelkader is my best friends cousin, I really want to meet him one day!
aceecards
sweet stuff
redwing40
QUOTE(MaddenRq53 @ Apr 21 2013, 06:36 PM)
Huge wings fan, these are great! Abdelkader is my best friends cousin, I really want to meet him one day!

Thanks, the Filppula and Ericsson are at BGS being Graded as we speak, have the Abdelkader going to BGS this week as a matter of fact with a Brendan Smith SPx rc/au, hopefully they all come back with good grades, cool you have ties with Abby!

GO WINGS!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.