Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boxbreakers Blowout Promo Group Break
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Group Box Break Marketplace
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
crpalmi
We started the FB year with a Blowout Promo break of this stuff and came up empty despite having RG3 as our QB. Why not end the year with another Blowout Promo break with some major payouts as possibilities!

Up for break is 5 cases (20 boxes each) of 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies. Because each case contains 2000 rookies I really don't want to sort through 10,000 cards so I am pricing this break where I will cover a good portion of the cost myself and the entry fee will be for a drafted team (draft order to be randomized later) and all the auto's that are pulled from that team. With 100 auto's hopefully everyone will get something and with the possibilities of Tebow, Dez, Bradford, Cruz, Spiller, Graham, Gronkowski, and others we will hopefully have some nice ones going out. The real pull however will be 5 entries into the Blowout Promo which will allow for possible payouts of $250, $750, $1,000, and $5,000. This will allow us 5 squares in the Superbowl numbers pool. If our numbers match for the score at the end of each quarter we win the dough to allow us a 2nd break. Those products will be determined later as a group and teams will be rechosen. So who's in for the chance at $5K or more??

Break #1

Product: 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies 5 Cases
Cost: $32 for 1st slot and $29 for each additional (Auto's only)
Break Date: As soon as all payments are received and draft completed.
Promo Payoff: Superbowl Sunday!

Our Numbers;
SF - BAL
4 - 3
6 - 1
7 - 4
7 - 6
9 - 9

Random Slots:
1. Cardsick45 ----------------- PAID
2. Westcoastskinsfan --------- PAID
3. Crpalmi --------------------- PAID
4. Sportscardfan84 ----------- PAID
5. Quik59sat ------------------ PAID
6. Quik59sat ------------------ PAID
7. Bwaggy -------------------- PAID
8. Crpalmi -------------------- PAID
9. Quik59sat ------------------ PAID
10. Driddle4 ------------------- PAID
11. Redleader ---------------- PAID
12. MWS --------------------- PAID
13. 19th Century Indiana Jones - PD
14. Yzerisdaman -------------- PAID
15. Ajsquiggy ----------------- PAID
16. Cardsick45 ---------------- PAID
17. Bwaggy ------------------- PAID
18. Westcoastskinsfan -------- PAID
19. Crpalmi ------------------- PAID
20. Crpalmi ------------------- PAID
21. BajMurray ---------------- PAID
22. Sportscardfan84 --------- PAID
23. Straightbutta14 ---------- PAID
24. 19th Century Indiana Jones - PD
25. Redleader ---------------- PAID
26. RoadRunner1964 --------- PAID
27. Quik59sat ---------------- PAID
28. Yzerisdaman -------------- PAID
29. Crpalmi ------------------- PAID
30. Crpalmi ------------------- PAID
31. Yzerisdaman -------------- PAID
32. Cardsick45 ---------------- PAID

Break #2

Cost: $32 for 1st slot or $29 if you are in break #1 or each additional (Auto's only)

Our Numbers:
SF - BAL
4 - 3
1 - 0
2 - 0
3 - 2
2 - 5

1. Crpalmi --------------- PAID
2. Cardsick45 ------------ PAID
3. Crpalmi --------------- PAID
4. Jayskilove ------------ PAID
5. Yzerisdaman ---------- PAID
6. Cardsick45 ----------- PAID
7. Quik59sat ------------ PAID
8. Armyabn1 ------------ PAID
9. Saintsfan74 ----------- PAID
10. Yzerisdaman --------- PAID
11. Rareluck ------------- PAID
12. MWS ---------------- PAID
13. Crpalmi -------------- PAID
14. Straightbutta14 ----- PAID
15. Quik59sat ----------- PAID
16. Brownsrback1999 --- PAID
17. RB -------------------- PAID
18. Yzerisdaman --------- PAID
19. TGo22 (Gman)------- PAID
20. N2Latinas ------------ PAID
21. Armyabn1 ----------- PAID
22. Stabil0208 ----------- PAID
23. Crpalmi -------------- PAID
24. RB ------------------- PAID
25. Armyabn1 ---------- PAID
26. Saintsfan74 --------- PAID
27. Quik59sat ----------- PAID
28. Saintsfan74 --------- PAID
29. Crpalmi -------------- PAID
30. Accdadeal - --------- PAID
31. Cardsick45 ---------- PAID
32. Yzerisdaman -------- PAID

CZT APPROVED
road_runner_1964
Good Luck

QUOTE(crpalmi @ Jan 9 2013, 08:01 PM)
We started the FB year with a Blowout Promo break of this stuff and came up empty despite having RG3 as our QB. Why not end the year with another Blowout Promo break with some major payouts as possibilities!

Up for break is 5 cases (20 boxes each) of 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies. Because each case contains 2000 rookies I really don't want to sort through 10,000 cards so I am pricing this break where I will cover a good portion of the cost myself and the entry fee will be for a drafted team (draft order to be randomized later) and all the auto's that are pulled from that team. With 100 auto's hopefully everyone will get something and with the possibilities of Tebow, Dez, Bradford, Cruz, Spiller, Graham, Gronkowski, and others we will hopefully have some nice ones going out. The real pull however will be 5 entries into the Blowout Promo which will allow for possible payouts of $250, $750, $1,000, and $5,000. This will allow us 5 squares in the Superbowl numbers pool. If our numbers match for the score at the end of each quarter we win the dough to allow us a 2nd break. Those products will be determined later as a group and teams will be rechosen. So who's in for the chance at $5K or more??

Cost: $32 for 1st slot and $29 for each additional (Auto's only)

Random Slots:
CZT APPROVED

quik59sat
4 please. 5, 6, 9 and 27
crpalmi
Our most popular promo is back for another year!

END of 1st Quarter Score:
$250 Blowout Cards Gift Card!

HALFTIME Score:
$1000 Blowout Cards Gift Card!

END of 3rd Quarter Score:
$750 Blowout Cards Gift Card!

FINAL Score:
$5000 Blowout Cards Gift Card!

MWS
1 spot number 12 please.
bajmurray
Spot 21 please
crpalmi
Who else is up for a $5k shopping spree?
bwaggy
Lucky #7 for me
19th Century Indiana Jones
13 and 24 smile.gif

Thanx!
crpalmi
14 down and 18 to go!
crpalmi
Over half way there!
Redleader
Wow, this sounds awesome! I'll take 2 spots plz! Spot 11 and you pick the second spot for me. Thx
crpalmi
QUOTE(Redleader @ Jan 15 2013, 07:52 PM)
Wow, this sounds awesome! I'll take 2 spots plz! Spot 11 and you pick the second spot for me. Thx

Went with lucky # 25. Thanks for joining us!
crpalmi
Our numbers came in sooner than I thought. This might help us fill though as we have some real good possibilities for walking away with some cash for a 2nd break;

NFC-AFC
4 - 3
6 - 1
7 - 4
7 - 6
9 - 9

Love the options with;
14-3
14-13
14-23
24-3
24-13
24-23
6-21
16-21
7-14
7-24
7-34
17-14
17-24
17-34
27-14
27-24
27-34
7-6
7-16
17-6
17-16
27-6
27-16
9-9
29-9
straightbutta14
count me in # 23
crpalmi
7 more spots to fill!

The cases are already in-hand so we will definitely break.
mattdile3
Hey Chris!

I'm trying to get a group break together for promo #'s 2 and 3.... Just need it to get approved first... Similar fashion as this one, except mine is going to be with like National Treasures, Certified an Triple Threads.... Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone, join each other's breaks, and potentially have a chance to win some boxes/gift certificates from all 3 promos!

Anyway, Count me in for spot #8 and #20 for now... Maybe more to come, and I hope we can reciprocate! Love this idea

-Matt
19th Century Indiana Jones
Oh wait. How does this break work?
WestCoastSkinsFan
I'll take slots #2 and #18.
crpalmi
QUOTE(mattdile3 @ Jan 17 2013, 01:49 PM)
Hey Chris!

I'm trying to get a group break together for promo #'s 2 and 3.... Just need it to get approved first... Similar fashion as this one, except mine is going to be with like National Treasures, Certified an Triple Threads.... Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone, join each other's breaks, and potentially have a chance to win some boxes/gift certificates from all 3 promos!

Anyway, Count me in for spot #8 and #20 for now... Maybe more to come, and I hope we can reciprocate! Love this idea

-Matt

Thanks Matt, I'll certainly take a look. Only reason I went with this was the cheap factor as it was five slots for $1125 or so while the NT was a $1000 per slot. Obviously alot more fun to break but I was going for volume at a cheap price hoping the 2nd break would actually be our big one! We'll see but I'll keep an eye out for your thread. Good luck either way!
crpalmi
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Jan 17 2013, 03:04 PM)
Oh wait. How does this break work?

Once paid up we randomize the draft order and pick teams of our choice in that order. We break the 5 cases of 2010 Donruss Rated Rookies and you get all the auto's pulled from your team (we will have 100 total auto's pulled).

By joining this break you are part of Blowoutcards Superbowl Promo in which they have a numbers board and if we match the last number of each teams score after the end of any quarter of the Superbowl we win a gift card with which we will use for a secondary break (with teams to be rechosen as we'll decide together what product(s) to purchase).

If this is different that you thought and you'd prefer to drop it's no problem, just let me know so I can keep our list accurate.
road_runner_1964
Spot #26 please.
crpalmi
QUOTE(road_runner_1964 @ Jan 18 2013, 11:23 AM)
Spot #26 please.

Welcome Bob!

Who wants the last 2 slots???
bwaggy
put me down for 17 also lets get it filled
ajsquiggy
I will take the last spot if its still available
crpalmi
QUOTE(ajsquiggy @ Jan 18 2013, 04:56 PM)
I will take the last spot if its still available

It's all yours!

crpalmi
Time to get payments in so we can start our draft!
crpalmi
Hey, don't want to go to the well too many times but Blowout just posted another promo with the same prizes. Just testing the waters to see who might be interested in doing another 5 cases to get 5 new slots. Who knows... Maybe win both for a 10k break?

For folks that are in this one it would be the extra team cost of $29 from the start... Let me know if interested as I wouldn't mind having 10 chances plus we'd be looking at another 100 autos. This would be a separate break so no obligation but thought I'd put it out there. This would be the same format for autos only.
bajmurray
I'd take a spot in another one
crpalmi
Posted on first page to try to fill another. I'll most likely have to commit to buying the product pretty quickly as this sold out in a hurry last time as it's the cheapest option into the pool so if interested I need to know as soon as possible. Pick a slot and let's go!
WestCoastSkinsFan
Remind me how you would like payments these days?
MWS
Payment sent
crpalmi
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Jan 19 2013, 12:21 PM)
Remind me how you would like payments these days?

I prefer check or Blowout Gift Cert if at all possible. PM sent.
crpalmi
First 7 slots of the 2nd break are claimed...I went ahead and ordered so that one will happen regardless if I need to pick up the slots myself. I'm feeling lucky!!
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Jan 19 2013, 01:34 PM)
I prefer check or Blowout Gift Cert if at all possible. PM sent.

Send to me too? Blowout Gift Cert?
quik59sat
Chris, I'll take 3 random spots in the second break
crpalmi
10 down...who else wants in??

For those in the first break please try to get payments in so we can start our draft!
barberromo2008
I would get in your 2nd case, but with a 5 star group break and 2012 NT group break I am going to be a tight coming up.
straightbutta14
I'll be in for the 2nd break
crpalmi
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Jan 21 2013, 10:38 PM)
I'll be in for  the 2nd break

Excellent! I put you in slot #1 so just let me know if you want to change.
straightbutta14
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Jan 21 2013, 09:54 PM)
Excellent! I put you in slot #1 so just let me know if you want to change.

put me in the butta spot.. #14

Thanks!

Redleader
Hey Chris, thx for adding me! Pymt sent.

It's nice to be back with the group! Get me some good teams and HOT pulls.

When does the break happen?
crpalmi
QUOTE(Redleader @ Jan 23 2013, 04:22 AM)
Hey Chris, thx for adding me! Pymt sent.

It's nice to be back with the group! Get me some good teams and HOT pulls.

When does the break happen?

Cases in hand...just need to get the payments in before we can do the draft.
straightbutta14
payment sent for case #1
quik59sat
Payment for #1 incoming. ETA 1/28
crpalmi
Got our numbers for pool #2 (actually it's their promo #5) and while we have a couple throw away numbers we ended up with a great shot again. In fact we have 4-3 again so if we can get a 24-13 type of score we would be looking at $10K between the two groups! Here are the numbers for the 2nd group with plenty of slots still available to join the fun!

NFC-AFC
4 - 3
1 - 0
2 - 0
3 - 2
2 - 5
MWS
Spot 12 in 2 please. cool.gif
crpalmi
QUOTE(MWS @ Jan 27 2013, 10:40 AM)
Spot 12 in 2 please.  cool.gif

Down to 11 slots left. Nice numbers with 4-3 and 1-0 as I can easily see 24-13, 14-3 halftime, or 21-10 as well. Really rooting for the 4-3 so both groups can win!

Who else wants to join the fun? Sure makes the game a heck of alot more fun to watch with $10K on the line!
crpalmi
Just waiting to hear from Mattdile and Redleader and we can start our draft for group 1. Those in group 2 please get payments in as soon as possible so we can start that one soon as well. Cases are in-hand so both breaks will happen!
MWS
Payment sent for second group.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.