Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC Secret Santa 2012
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2
bajmurray
Itís time for the TCC Secret Santa!
For those who do not know what a Secret Santa is: Those who want to participate will be given the name of another TCC Member who also agrees to participate. Each participant sends a gift of cards to the person whose name they are given. In turn, the first participant receives a gift from another participating Member.
Here are the guidelines for anyone who wants to participate:
1) Members who would like to participate should send me a PM with the following information: (1) Name and address (2) Collecting interests (which I will pass on verbatim to your Santa) and (3) a general idea of what they may have to give (that way I can avoid matching up a football collector with someone who only has baseball available)
2) Also, please post your participation in the thread.
3) The deadline for signing up will be Sunday, December 2.
4) After the deadline, I will match up names & send out PMs to each member letting them know the name, address & collecting interest of the member they are to send their gift out to.
5) If you see someone in the thread who you feel you have something they would really appreciate, feel free to let me know & Iíll try my best to match you up.
6) Gifts can be whatever you like to send (after all, it is a ďgiftĒ), but hopefully, you can tailor it to the recipientís collecting interests.
7) There is no minimum or maximum value to be placed on the gift. We have members of all different ages and economic circumstances, & I would prefer not to exclude anyone just because they cannot afford a ďminimumĒ value.
8) Participating Members will have until Thursday, December 20 to send out their gifts.
9) Once you send out your gift, please PM me letting me know you have done so. That way I can keep track of everything.
10) Once you receive your gift, please post what you received in this thread. I think that everyone would be pleased to see what other Members received.
11) Anyone who signs up to participate agrees to fulfill their obligation to the person whose name is given to them. Even though it is better to give than to receive, it would be pretty sad to send something & then be left out.
12) Members who are on restrictions are not eligible to participate (sorry)
Iím sure that Iíve not covered everything in this post, so if you have any questions, please feel free to post them in the thread so I can share the answers with everyone.
Letís have some fun, Santas!!
srsly_chris
count me in.
proGr@m217
i might join. not really sure yet.
pwolantern
Count me in, PM coming!
redwing40
I'm in! smile.gif
crpalmi
I'm in as well...thanks Brian!
bajmurray
Anyone today?
WestCoastSkinsFan
I'm in as always.
19th Century Indiana Jones
I'm in!
bajmurray
Got you guys!

Anyone else?
GamerRoy
Im In PM Coming
Zimbow
I'll get in again smile.gif
bajmurray
Gotcha!

Anyone else?
bajmurray
Still looking for more Santas! newyear.gif
historian1974
I'm in! PM Sent.
bulldogbaseballcardz
i'll try it this year
bajmurray
Ayone else?

Also, if you have signed up in the thread, but haven't PM'd me with the info requested in the first post, please do do ASAP.

Thanks!
redwing40
PM sent Brian on info!
droubaysports
why not? ill get in on this one..pm coming
pavi39
I'm in.
bajmurray
Everyone who signed up should have received a PM last night.

Please post in this thread what you receive!
redwing40
This Secret Santa has sent his package, hohoho!!!! smile.gif
Zimbow
Received today! I'll open up once others get their's in! It's sitting under the tree smile.gif
redwing40
QUOTE(Zimbow @ Dec 11 2012, 06:55 PM)
Received today! I'll open up once others get their's in! It's sitting under the tree smile.gif

newyear.gif
redwing40
Package received today, post up this weekend! Speechless for now, as I was in awe at what I got!!!!
Zimbow
QUOTE(redwing40 @ Dec 12 2012, 10:31 PM)
Package received today, post up this weekend! Speechless for now, as I was in awe at what I got!!!!

Got there pretty quick. Was told 3 days. cool.gif
redwing40
QUOTE(Zimbow @ Dec 12 2012, 11:27 PM)
Got there pretty quick. Was told 3 days.  cool.gif

Yeah, and its Christmas season, mail has been good in the state's, but a two day turn around is nice! smile.gif

Since I woke up early this morning, had a chance to run some scans before work!

Thanks Jon, I was totally surprised when I opened the package, just in awe, thank you very much! I have one more package coming your way, waiting on a redemption, send it your way when it come's! smile.gif Merry Christmas!

Now the scan's!

user posted image
user posted image

#/25 and a #/99, very nice!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
redwing40
Second part

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

And one sweet Lidstrom #05/
user posted image
bajmurray
Wow!

It's going to be hard to beat that Santa's generosity!
Zimbow
Yeah, a 2 day turn around is nice. Wish that would happen when tax season comes around. I know I got some other stuff lying around that I was supposed to send but couldn't find them.
redwing40
QUOTE(Zimbow @ Dec 13 2012, 11:03 PM)
Yeah, a 2 day turn around is nice. Wish that would happen when tax season comes around. I know I got some other stuff lying around that I was supposed to send but couldn't find them.

Thanks alot Jon! The cards are sweet! cool.gif
crpalmi
Sorry for the delays but my secret santa gift is now in the mail!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My gift was mailed yesterday.
bajmurray
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 16 2012, 01:29 PM)
My gift was mailed yesterday.

Same here
bajmurray
I received my package from Santa today, and I am totally blown away.

I'll keep everyone in suspense by waiting until tomorrow to show everything off!
pwolantern
Part one of my gift will be mailed out later today, the second half of it probably won't be here in time for Christmas but I will send it out as soon as it gets here
srsly_chris
my gift is out.. my guy lives near by.. so id say 2 days wink.gif
GamerRoy
will be mailing mine out Friday
srsly_chris
It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS...
bajmurray
Here's what Santa delivered:

Anyone else remember this product? Fleer cards and candy canes!

user posted image

I remember attending the Stanley Cup parade after this victory:

user posted image
bajmurray
For my Hall-of-Fame collection:

user posted image

3 in person autos:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
bajmurray
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thank you Santa Chris!
redwing40
Wow, very sweet gift! That Habs program is cool
crpalmi
Glad you liked them Brian, sorry I couldn't find my stash of more to choose from but sent what I could. I would advise to pass on trying the 20 year old candy cane however. Happy Holidays!
GamerRoy
mailed mine today
pwolantern
Got my gift in the mail yesterday, gonna wait until Christmas to open and will post the pics then
srsly_chris
Santa must have thought I was a bad boy this year.. No Package yet.. Maybe after Christmas? LOL
WestCoastSkinsFan
Still no package on my end either. I'll keep an eye out!
srsly_chris
they'll come! Still excited for mine smile.gif

Merry Christmas All!
pavi39
Received mine over the holdiays:

Bowman Auto PJ Hill
Press pass auto B.J. Raji
Superior Pix auto Lee Deramus
Razor Letterman Seth Linz
Sweet Spot Classic jersey Dave Parker in Brewer uniform
A number of Brewer/Bucks/Packers base.

Thanks to my secret santa for the stash.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.