Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2012 Bowman Chrome Jorge Soler auto rc !!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
jojo33374
I brought on pack of 2012 Bowman Chrome today and was happy i pulled an auto. I was even more excited when I saw what it was going for on ebay. I thought it was just your average auto pull. I guess you somethings don't know what you really have. To me, that what makes opening up packs fun, you never know what you will come up with. The only thing that puzzles me about the card is i can't find him in the nov. Beckett price book, so i guess they are getting the price of him on the beckett online pricing?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140870053765?ssPag...984.m1423.l2649
price of one that went for on ebay.

Would trade, CMB if interested.
crippy
im SUPER interested...my bucket is basically gone, but i know off the top of my head that the RICE is still available and i have a victor cruz contenders auto...among other things....

im making the rainbow of soler but id like an auto too...any colored refractors of soler OR javier baez (cubs)?
jojo33374
QUOTE(crippy @ Oct 29 2012, 11:33 AM)
im SUPER interested...my bucket is basically gone, but i know off the top of my head that the RICE is still available and i have a victor cruz contenders auto...among other things....

im making the rainbow of soler but id like an auto too...any colored refractors of soler OR javier baez (cubs)?

If you still have the 2008 sp authentic ray rice auto patch rookie, the one in your bucket, i would do the trade for the soler. It hasnt book yet, but it is going for good money on ebay wright now and he is one of the best prospects to come out of cuba in awhile. LMK what you think?
crippy
baez is the #1 prospect just FYI
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.