Randle el jersey card

Additional notes:

None Specified.
northicehero99
I agree.
Bdollarbill
Rec'd my end today Thanks again!!!
northicehero99
Still no card as of today. Dbill has been in communication with me on this and I am willing to wait another week to see if it shows up, if he is ok with that.
bob_TCC
Brian,

I'm assuming you still haven't received your card?

-Bob
northicehero99
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 8 2006, 10:00 PM)
Brian,

I'm assuming you still haven't received your card?

-Bob

Nope. Is it me or are there are lot more things going missing recently around here? I have two incoming, and one outgoing and I am sure I am not alone.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 9 2006, 12:24 AM)
Nope.  Is it me or are there are lot more things going missing recently around here?

Seems to be that time of the year.

-Bob
Bdollarbill
Brian I appreciate your patience but its looking like the card is lost in space. I can paypal you a few bucks or send you a different steeler g/u card I know the book value wasnt great but I dont want you to be on losing end of a trade with me either. I will do all my trades from here on with del conf its only like .60 & its never failed me yet. Let me know & Happy Holidays !!
northicehero99
Still nothing, wondering when replacements were sent if any. LMK.
Bdollarbill
PM sent

Thanks,
Bill Holland
northicehero99
PM replied to. We have agreed he will send me paypal and we will call it closed. Will update once received.
bob_TCC
Thanks for the update.

-Bob
northicehero99
Received Paypal payment last night. This one is closed as far as I am concerned. Thanks for taking care of the issue Bdollarbill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.