Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Two boxes of 11-12 Dominion Hockey
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Pack Pulls
lugnut73
just got these the other day,thought i show them to you guys.there were alot of rookie auto patches.it states one rookie auto patch per box,i ended up with 5,in two boxes.not much in the way of older players,except the Roy jersey /50,i was hoping for a Stevey Y auto,or something. oh well,thems the breaks,...here's mine!

first i got a couple redemptions:

user posted image

here are the Base:

user posted image

some jerseys :

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

and the rookie auto patches:

user posted image

thanks for taking a gander! i'd have another go at this product,but i think i'll try "The Cup" first! smile.gif
ty4orce
Always cool to hit a Hab......(Roy).........The Saad and Hagelin were nice hits also congrats and thanks for sharing.
aceecards
I just dont find any thrills in Panini products.

sorry..but im glad for you if you are glad!
northicehero99
Nice stuff, some nice looking patches. Could have been better, but not bad. Have seen nicer boxes with booklets and the like, but these were not bad. Surprised would have thought you would have hit a nice star patch auto in one of them based on the case breaks I have seen.
lugnut73
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Oct 3 2012, 04:47 PM)
Always cool to hit a Hab......(Roy).........The Saad and Hagelin were nice hits also congrats and thanks for sharing.

thanks,yeah i've gotten a few nice cards of his,but my brother in-law has first dibs on,he's from montreal,and a huge habs fan.
lugnut73
QUOTE(aceecards @ Oct 3 2012, 05:48 PM)
I just dont find any thrills in Panini products.

sorry..but im glad for you if you are glad!

i like taking a break from UD once in a while,i'm just glad they don't have the market cornered anymore,and have some healthy compition.with hockey,i try a few different brands,ITG,Panini,Donruss,they're all good.
lugnut73
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Oct 3 2012, 06:13 PM)
Nice stuff, some nice looking patches.  Could have been better, but not bad.  Have seen nicer boxes with booklets and the like, but these were not bad.  Surprised would have thought you would have hit a nice star patch auto in one of them based on the case breaks I have seen.

i know,right?! from the breaks i've seen on youtube,and different card collector sights,the breaks were had far more variety then mine,but i geuss i can't complain.i'll try the Cup next and post my finds here.
northicehero99
QUOTE(lugnut73 @ Oct 3 2012, 09:03 PM)
i know,right?! from the breaks i've seen on  youtube,and different card collector sights,the breaks were had far more variety then mine,but i geuss i can't complain.i'll try the Cup next and post my finds here.

Good Luck with the Cup! Hope you hit a nice RNH or HOF auto!
lugnut73
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Oct 3 2012, 07:43 PM)
Good Luck with the Cup!  Hope you hit a nice RNH or HOF auto!

thanks! i have one RNH,it's the "rookie private signings",not numbered,but it's on-card! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.