Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Which would you rather have?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
road_runner_1964
I have a redemption not being redeemed.....
ffman
Option 2. You get a 264 for the collection, plus a 1/1 that can be sold to fund other needs.

If they are having trouble getting the Dane 1/1 redeemed, cross it off as a card that was never made. You still have the redemption card itself, right? That's better than nothing I guess.
northicehero99
Not sure of the value or the situation, but if you get another 264 for the collection, isn't that what it is all about??? laugh.gif smile.gif
boomersooner24
#2 264 FOR SURE
19th Century Indiana Jones
The option with Yates. I'm bullish when it comes to backup QBs. They make the best "investments".
mikejohnj
Let's weigh the options as far as careers.

Sanzenbacher really has to bust his butt if he wants a shot at being a back-up receiver. Most likely he will be cut and released but anything can happen.

Leshoure was a top running back in college but the fact is he is trouble. Busted twice for pot (in a week I might add) and a failed drug test by the Lions shows that this guy really doesn't understand or possibly does not care what a position he is putting his team mates in. Not to mention that he already has been injured and out his rookie season. Injury aside, I doubt he has a career for very long. Smoke pot at home when you are rich and retired Mikel.

Yates. An unproven quarterback, is more likely to have a healthy career. Everybody can use a healthy back-up QB

#2 only because of the Yates card. The 264 of a doofus is just a bonus. Just my opinion
über
Always nice to see UD have spare 1/1s. If you go with option #2, PM me if the Yates is for sale/for trade.
aceecards
sorry i know you like the great dane, but yates is a stud
Iplayfootball_90
Option 2, simply because you can add another 264 to your collection and have a Yates as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.