Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCCers heading to The National in Baltimore?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
dd316
Forgive me if there's already a topic on this somewhere, I couldn't find one.

I'm gonna be there on Friday.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Man, I want the National to be on my side of the country BADLY. I feel like I'm never going to get to go!

Enjoy all of the goodies! And keep an eye out for some Otis Amey cards floating around in common boxes!
road_runner_1964
Find me some 264/s or Big Patches, Ted. biggrin.gif
edgerrin32
Anyone going PLEASE be on the look out for really rare Edgerrin James stuff!! As well as Javarris James press pass patch and patch auto and 1/1's, thats about all I need for him!

Mostly under /25 the lower the better. 1/1's. Patch/GU autos. errors. My PM works good, just never much in there lol.
jwman92
Ted, I'll be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and potentially Sunday.
NYMETSJETS
Wife's ready to pop (our first child is due August 16th) but just got the ok from her to come up on Thursday. Wooohooo!!!! Anybody that wants to say hello and meet up, let me know.
TK
Zimbow
Will be there on the 4th, Saturday on 4 hours of sleep. Redbull anyone?
bigalexx
Have fun! I'm not going this year, but it was a blast when I went to the last one in Baltimore in 2010.
Rabs
I'll be there Wed for the sneak peak and all day Thursday. I was there for the whole thing last time in Baltimore but can only go a couple days this week.
19th Century Indiana Jones
How far is the drive from New York City?
dd316
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Jul 31 2012, 07:15 PM)
How far is the drive from New York City?

Takes me almost 1.5 hours from near Philly, so I'll guess at least 3 hours?
5toosweet
I think next year we should plan on a get together for TCCers at the National.
dd316
I was disappointed in the show. Obviously my main goal was to track down some Will Clarks I need. I mean, this is the place to do it right? Wrong. I counted 3 Clarks on the floor, all of which people who don't even collect him should have. What a bummer. The only Clark I got from the National was in the Leaf promo set, and that one I ordered before I even went for $1.

I ended up buying a couple things for the heck of it, but went home disheartened. I doubt I'll go back again, not worth the time or expense.
Zimbow
QUOTE(dd316 @ Aug 6 2012, 09:32 AM)
I was disappointed in the show. Obviously my main goal was to track down some Will Clarks I need. I mean, this is the place to do it right? Wrong. I counted 3 Clarks on the floor, all of which people who don't even collect him should have. What a bummer. The only Clark I got from the National was in the Leaf promo set, and that one I ordered before I even went for $1.

I ended up buying a couple things for the heck of it, but went home disheartened. I doubt I'll go back again, not worth the time or expense.

This, minus the Will Clarks, instead add in Shea Weber.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.