Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bucket Updated With Several New Highend Autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
jdoggy
I've picked up quite a bit of new stuff, and updated my bucket.

Really looking for basketball autos and patches of players like, Dwyane Wade, Lebron, Durant, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Dr. J, Dominique Wilkins, Isiah Thomas, Dennis Rodman, James Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, etc...

In football I'm interested in star player autos and patches, Eli, Peyton, Roethlisberger, Cam Newton, Ray Lewis, Troy Polamalu, Devin Hester, Flacco, Phillip Rivers, Tom Brady, Chris Johnson etc...
And older player autos and patches, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Jerome Bettis, Lawrence Taylor, Deion Sanders, Joe Namath, Dan Marino etc...

Also have updated my baseball, basketball, and PC buckets, check them out and let me know what catches your eye. Some PC is untouchable, but some is tradeable.

(Below is just some teaser pics of some of the higherend stuff on my trade page)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
crippy
LOVE the steve smith and tebow, and of course, me being a HUGE newton fan, that booklet is a dream.....but check my bucket, nothing big right now, but could move multiple items for the smith andor tebow...PM ME

if not i completely understand lol
jdoggy
Thanks for looking, really after autos & nice patches....i did like the teauge/auto not sure if its close to the smith or tebow
crippy
pmed u just now, id really like that newton
mysticalwolf70
Being a Pantgher fan I really like those 2 cards Pm me if you see anything ....MISTY
jdoggy
mystical, i'll take a looksee.....
jdoggy
QUOTE(mysticalwolf70 @ Aug 7 2012, 10:50 PM)
Being a Pantgher fan I really like those 2 cards Pm me if you see anything ....MISTY

didnt see anything at this time, for the smith & newton autos, sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.