Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to trade for Don Mattingly
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
pspstatus
I'm looking to trade for Don Mattingly cards. Looking for base, inserts, and parallels I don't have which is quite a few as I only have about 200 Mattinglys currently. Also looking for any sort of GU OTHER than Jersey or Bat. Things like, Glove, Shoes, Hat, Patches, etc. Not looking for Rookies. Not really looking for autographs but if you have an ON CARD auto I would certainly take a look. The way I'd like to do this is to trade base and inserts for base and inserts. But if you have a decent amount of cards I need I would consider trading some GU or lowest valued autos from my bucket. I have thousands of cards I can pull from so just let me know what player, team, or set, you're looking for. Thanks.

Here is my Mattingly Havelist that you can check.
http://mattinglylist.webs.com/
millo67
Hi Can you look me for this cards?
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

LMK Thanks
pspstatus
Hey Emilio, I like the McCutchen auto, Lee Smith auto, and Kinsler ginter Bazooka back. Let me know what you're thinking.
millo67
Hi friend the McCutchen auto is on hold (Another offer) and the Kinsler is gone !!Sorry!! Can you used something alse? I found this 1993 Leaf Gold Leaf Stars Fred McGriff/Don Mattingly #2 Braves/Yankees & 2006 Topps Wal-Mart Exclusive Don Mattingly #WM-34 Yankees.

LMK Thanks

QUOTE(pspstatus @ Jul 16 2012, 12:12 AM)
Hey Emilio, I like the McCutchen auto, Lee Smith auto, and Kinsler ginter Bazooka back.  Let me know what you're thinking.

pspstatus
QUOTE(millo67 @ Jul 16 2012, 12:44 PM)
Hi friend the McCutchen auto is on hold (Another offer) and the Kinsler is gone !!Sorry!!  Can you used something alse? I found this 1993 Leaf Gold Leaf Stars Fred McGriff/Don Mattingly #2 Braves/Yankees & 2006 Topps Wal-Mart Exclusive Don Mattingly #WM-34 Yankees.

LMK Thanks

I could use the 1993 Leaf Gold Stars one. Do you still have the Lee Smith auto?
pspstatus
Looking for more Mattingly stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.