Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: PATRIOTS-TOPPS SUPERBOWL CARDS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
patsfan52
thanks rob
edgerrin32
I will check as I "might" have a extra tx stub. I know I have a couple doubles I just don't know what players or teams lol. But I can tell you finding the Tom Brady ticket stub cards is not only hard but pretty pricey. I don't know if I will every get the auto stubs for my "tix" sets. I thought about doing the goal post sets, and the buntings set, footballs, etc. But I realize they are not easy sets to do and I would just have to many projects going on. If you havn't looked yet look on COMC. They have a bunch im sure you could use! Good luck and if I have a extra or 2 on the stubs I will drop you a PM! cool.gif
patsfan52
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Jul 3 2012, 02:35 PM)
I will check as I "might" have a extra tx stub. I know I have a couple doubles I just don't know what players or teams lol. But I can tell you finding the Tom Brady ticket stub cards is not only hard but pretty pricey. I don't know if I will every get the auto stubs for my "tix" sets. I thought about doing the goal post sets, and the buntings set, footballs, etc. But I realize they are not easy sets to do and I would just have to many projects going on. If you havn't looked yet look on COMC. They have a bunch im sure you could use! Good luck and if I have a extra or 2 on the stubs I will drop you a PM!  cool.gif

i have the vineteri gold post auto,im just board just collecting pats,so i thought i would go after somthing hard like my new ted williams collection,after 30 plus years i got his auto and a bunch of 1959's
thanks buddy
patsfan52
get back to me ok thanks rob
patsfan52
anyone help me out thanks rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.