Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: question about Sportlots
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
dielonthug
Can you search a seller's entire inventory? It seems like that is impossible to do, and I don't understand why.
northicehero99
I have wondered that as well. I tried using that box on the right side, but it did not work for me.
urbanmonk
You can do it when searching by player or by set by clicking off "all selllers" and clicking on the seller you want and click on "filter at the bottom. If you don't uncheck "all sellers" it will show you everything again when you filter.

Don't know of a way to search from search page by seller but according to their FAQ section you can do this from your cart:

Buyers may select the "magnifying glass" icon next to the seller ID in the shopping cart to search this sellers inventory. Once searching this sellers inventory, a link will be provided on the Navigation bar on the left hand side to get back to that sellers home page. Turn off this filter at anytime by cliciing on the "off" next to this link.

But I haven't tried that yet as I am usually only searching by player or set, and can do it the first way listed above.
chopinalex
yes you can..that is how I would buy singles for my sets..i would find a seller that had the most cards for the set I was looking for to save on shipping and hopefully get a discount..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.