Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Been promising some baseball....
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
jdoggy
alot of this was just aquired this weekend.
feel free to help with Book values with anything that may catch your eye, as i dont have a new beckett for baseball yet.
as of now i'm not certain if anything is gonna be PC or not, but we dont do baseball, its mainly trade-bait for football & basketball. but dont be surprised if we do ask for nice baseball in return.
***i also trade around on a few different sites,...same user name. things may not remain available long.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/jdo...;cpZZ1QQtppZZ16
tyrodsports
Please chk me for the chipper jones
aceecards
LOVE THAT PEDRO
jdoggy
Tyrod & acee.....PMs Sent...
ISLP55
Gaylord Perry; Leaf Century Stamp auto/GU
Chris Young 2007 Sp By the Letter (Do you know why he has a "P"
Nolan Triple Threads I am just curious on this one. Though I would be serious should you care to try and work something out.
deltacards
I could use your tommy john auto/gu.... It has a $20 bv... I have some basketball gu i could trade for it... I know i have a dirk nowitski gu, vince carter 2 piece gu, jason kidd/richard jefferson dual gu, tracy mcgrady gu

Lmk
Thanks
Nate
millo67
Hi I like this cards:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

LMK Thanks
chilly55
Like the Chipper, Ozzie and SP Authentic Schmidt.

Bill
jdoggy
Islp55....I dont have a clue bout the "P" unless it spells out "Padres" can you help with BVs on it & the gaylord,its 10/69 & outta 2004 donruss playoff lp card s-32, front says century collection leaf 2005...
The nolan ryan triple/gu is 08 triple threads....#17/27

Chris young is 2007 sp authentic #20/75 cardbl-19...if you can help with it.

Deltacards...i'll check you for the tommy john/auto

Millo...your in line....*****& CHIPPER IS PENDING*****

chilly55... ***CHIPPER IS ON HOLD***, I;ll have to find out on the other 2 cards unless you can help w/BVs...
ozzie is 03 fleer flair greats "classic numbers" no#
schmidt is 09 sp legendary #035/125...
ISLP55
Since I no longer have OPG I have placed them on Price Check. I am sure some one here has it and will assist us in BV. The Triple Threads may have no price due to scarcity, do not know yet. I hope we can make this deal happen. Thanks JP
chilly55
The Ozzie is $20.00 and the Schmidt is $15.00.

If you need help with some BV, lmk cards with card number and I'll let you know.

Bill
millo67
OK Pm me and LMK
Thanks

QUOTE(jdoggy @ Jun 4 2012, 07:23 PM)

Millo...your in line....*****& CHIPPER IS PENDING*****

tradem
what bv you giving for the Pedroia Sketch? Thanks
patsfan52
like the pedroias??
jdoggy
I apologize for not being able to get back to you guys, i really hope you fellas dont think i'm a jerk & looking thru your stuff & not answering you.
my mothers in a nursing home & we've had some complications thats needed our attention.
she fine,its just one of those things where you've gotta be there just in case something does happen.
look forward to getting messages out to everyone i can this wkend. thanks....
patsfan52
no problem loved ones come first
ISLP55
Understandable and Y'all will be in my Prayers.
ffman
I like the Mantle manufactured patch, with the quad GU (Sosa/McGwire/Griffey/Giambi) a second priority.

My prayers are with your mother!
jdoggy
Thanks to all for your patience, your prayers & helping with some pricing we got a price guide now & my moms alot better.
I have sent a couple PMs & still looking thru buckets....

The chipper is gone, the thriple threads w/ryan,pedro/santana was traded, but theres a few things thats been added be sure to check.
I'm hoping to reply back to a few more folks this evening, thanks again everyone
millo67
I can still used this!
LMK

QUOTE(millo67 @ Jun 4 2012, 01:50 PM)
Hi I like this cards:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

LMK Thanks

braves4life1025
Like these:
Jd drew patch
Jim palmertriple threads
Miguel Cabrera patch
Dustin pedroia triple threads
Martinez Ryan Santana
Tizzy to triple threads
Braun/fielder
Schmit/Howard/ashburn

Pc is open
jdoggy
QUOTE(patsfan52 @ Jun 6 2012, 01:08 PM)
like the pedroias??

really didnt see anything for the pedroias, thanks for looking....
jdoggy
I hope i've touched base with everyone thru PM, if i missed you please message me about what your after.

The Chipper is gone...
The triple threads ryan/santana/pedro/GU was involved in a trade with Dule74 over the wkend, sorry to everyone showing interest in that card... he was the first to message me about it.
tradem
QUOTE(tradem @ Jun 6 2012, 10:51 AM)
what bv you giving for the Pedroia Sketch? Thanks

checking again lmk thanks
jdoggy
QUOTE(tradem @ Jul 9 2012, 08:20 PM)
checking again lmk thanks

soory if i missed you, thought i'd pm'd evryone.....the pedroia sketch & the auto i had was involved in a trade with a local for a lebron james auto, sorry.
pspstatus
Hi could you please check me for the Pedro Martinez auto. Thanks.
jdoggy
QUOTE(pspstatus @ Jul 14 2012, 05:07 PM)
Hi could you please check me for the Pedro Martinez auto.  Thanks.

PM sent....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.