Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WHo Remembers SCS?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
ISLP55
I just found my old Sports Card Sheriffs Coin and got to thinking about 2005 and all the people I use to trade with there. Were you a member and did you buy a coin? Mine is #62 laugh.gif
Tarasadie17
I was a member, but never purchased a coin... I didn't have a lot of luck there....
rafa20440
I was a member there aswell. That's how I found this trading site.
ISLP55
I had a lot of good trades at SCS Michael. I lost alot of trades when they shut down the site. You and I might have even traded there...I know we traded here. You got anything special your looking for?
captkirk42
Not a member. I think they had already shut down when I started looking for card sites in '07.

I think I stumbled onto online card trading via the Ebay community boards circa 07 when I found TCC. There may have been one or two other sites I had checked out but didn't like them or only saw them in passing.
ffman
Bob supposedly had plans for the SCS site after it went down - I wonder what they were?
ISLP55
I liked the format of the old site. Once you learned it. LOL
tyrodsports
I too was a member, and lost several trades
finestkind
Bob_TCC bought the SCS website. He took the good parts and made it part of TCC.
CardsFromTheAttic
WOW

I forgot about that. I was a member, don't remember my level of involvement though.
beanschat
I was a member there...I think I had just popped over 100 trades when I came over here. Never had a coin though....
ISLP55
Good to see SCS is not totally forgot. When I was into trading heavy I was a Mod on there. I forgot that till recently. THAT I do not miss...lol To much drama.
finestkind
QUOTE(ISLP55 @ Jun 3 2012, 12:49 AM)
THAT I do not miss...lol To much drama.

cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.