Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: These Matt Flynn RC Auto's wont last long
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Toaowoody
I'm looking for CLAY MATTHEWS RC Autos or Aaron Rodger Auto's or GU. LMK. As alway PM WORKS BEST. Thxs

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/To...n%20RC%20Autos/
Toaowoody
I thought I post this again. PM works best.
crippy
how much for the contenders? any think in my bucket? ill trade multiple items of course

PLEASE PM ME
hinkster
could use the contenders and leaf limited....pls check my post from a couple of days ago for some available items....

Brian

QUOTE(Toaowoody @ May 30 2012, 09:56 PM)
I'm looking for CLAY MATTHEWS RC Autos or Aaron Rodger Auto's or GU.  LMK.    As alway PM WORKS BEST.  Thxs
http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/To...n%20RC%20Autos/

Toaowoody
QUOTE(crippy @ Jul 6 2012, 04:45 PM)
how much for the contenders? any think in my bucket? ill trade multiple items of course

PLEASE PM ME

$175 for the BV. I didn't see anything. Thxs for looking
Toaowoody
QUOTE(hinkster @ Jul 6 2012, 11:00 PM)
could use the contenders and leaf limited....pls check my post from a couple of days ago for some available items....

Brian

What is the Year, brand, and bv of the Nick Barnett. I know he's no longer a Packer but I may have some interest in it. And the same for the Devin Hester in your son's collection. LMK I didn't see any but did you have any Aaron Rodgers or Clay Matthews? I saw you have AJ Hawk but I have tons of him already. Thxs
hinkster
the Barnett is an 07 SPA By The Letter auto # out of 50....not sure of the BV, havent bought a Beckett in a couple of years...no Rodgers or Matthews unfortunately :-( Last I saw, the Hester was at 250......

QUOTE(Toaowoody @ Jul 7 2012, 06:42 AM)
What is the Year, brand, and bv of the Nick Barnett.  I know he's no longer a Packer but I may have some interest in it.  And the same for the Devin Hester in your son's collection.  LMK  I didn't see any but did you have any Aaron Rodgers or Clay Matthews?  I saw you have AJ Hawk but I have tons of him already.  Thxs

Toaowoody
QUOTE(hinkster @ Jul 7 2012, 11:23 PM)
the Barnett is an 07 SPA By The Letter auto # out of 50....not sure of the BV, havent bought a Beckett in a couple of years...no Rodgers or Matthews unfortunately :-(  Last I saw, the Hester was at 250......

The Barnett is a common at $20. I believe I have a Press Pass RC auto of Matt Flynn bv the same. Or if theres any other teams or players your looking for. I didn't see anything for the Contenders or the Leaf. LMK Thxs.
hinkster
QUOTE(Toaowoody @ Jul 8 2012, 09:34 PM)
The Barnett is a common at $20.  I believe I have a Press Pass RC auto of Matt Flynn bv the same.  Or if theres any other teams or players your looking for.  I didn't see anything for the Contenders or the Leaf.  LMK  Thxs.

If you have any really unique Cowboy patches I might be interested.....
Toaowoody
QUOTE(hinkster @ Jul 9 2012, 05:50 PM)
If you have any really unique Cowboy patches I might be interested.....

I have this and it bv is $40. You would have to throw something else in there to make the difference. I perfer Packers, Bears, Brewers, and Cubs but I could use Chief's as well. LMK.

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/To...nt=456064cd.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.