Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Back into Collecting Trading Cards Top Loaders or?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Riker0007
Use to collect cards when it was just regular thickness cards that would fit in 9 pocket sheets. After many years I started again with the Avengers Assemble set. Just wonder how is everyone storing these cards when they are so thick but you also have the regular thickness ones. Store them in top loaders or sheets? I've found some 8 pocket ones that will hold the relic ones, but they slide out.
Just curious.
Thanks
D.
jwman92
They make thicker point top loader cards now. With a bunch of varying thicknesses, that will fit all types of cards from regular thin that you are used to all the way up to a Sweet Spot Auto or TTT Booklet. You can get them from most local hobby shops, or at online retailers like bcwsupplies.com
Tarasadie17
Sheets just don't do the trick anymore. I am surprised someone hasn't started putting out sheets for thicker cards... top loaders or magnetic holders are the way to go...

...oh, and welcome to the site... smile.gif
finestkind
Welcome to the site. And welcome back to the hobby. smile.gif
Riker0007
QUOTE(finestkind @ May 26 2012, 10:59 AM)
Welcome to the site. And welcome back to the hobby. smile.gif

Thanks for the open welcome. Glad to be collecting again. Kinda cool since last time I did there was no internet and now I can meet and talk to people all over the world regarding this hobby and makes up for the fact that there are zero shops within 30 miles of my home. It's neat to see what others are into and what they find etc.
Thanks
All
Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.