Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The highest priced cards for the month - April!
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
parker95
Ever want to know what the highest priced cards are for a given month? These 30 cards are the highest selling cards for the month of April. I have listed three TOP Ten categories: 1887-1950, 1951-1979, and 1980-2011. These cards actually sold auction-style so it does not count for buy it nows or best offers. I was surprised at the prices of some of them. I can't believe the price for a PSA 1 Mickey Mantle!! That one was my biggest surprise in my opinion. Let me know what you all think of the list:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/cardtracker.htm

Also, please while you are there, check out the rest of my web site and my newly updated Hall of Fame!!

Thanks!

Craig from Texas
Tarasadie17
Okay, that is an absolutely ridiculous price to pay for the Jeter Mirror Gold.... really? unsure.gif

Thanks for posting these. very interesting...
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ May 6 2012, 09:21 AM)
Okay, that is an absolutely ridiculous price to pay for the Jeter Mirror Gold.... really?  unsure.gif

That is crazy but a card /30 in 1996 is far more rare than a 1/1 today given how much product was produced in the 90s. Inserts /10,000 from the 90s of big stars still bring a decent price online. I think the most overpriced card on that list would be the $3,500 for the Hosmer Red Refractor /5.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.