Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Junior Seau dead
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
droubaysports
self inflicted GSW.. whats going on with this??
Krusin
Sad sad day

peace be with you Mr. Seau
captkirk42
I saw the headline and saw it was gunshot but had missed the suicide bit. Very sad.
dualshock
Only 43. Sad. RIP.
ffman
My prayers are with his family.

He is the 8th member of the 1994 San Diego Chargers team to die young (all before 45, I believe).
Tarasadie17
I feel sick to my stomach. I lived in Southern California in the late 80's through the early 90's and watched Seau play for both USC and the Chargers. I loved to watch him, he was a madman on the field... his intensity was awesome. What a sad, sad day....
northicehero99
He was a great player, ashame to see someone who had a decent career end up this way. Not sure what would make someone like him do this.
aceecards
wow..

The head trauma thing has got to be investigated!
ElectricFriar
RIP #55. My prayers with his family.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 2 2012, 03:33 PM)
wow..

The head trauma thing has got to be investigated!

This will definitely again bring the lasting effects of playing a violent game to the forefront of conversation. Sad indeed. Seau was a Future Hall of Famer. I think of the children he left behind.....
droubaysports
Steve,
do not think it was head trauma.. he has been all ove rin public and not been moody or anything else that would be a sign of post concussion syndrome
tyrodsports
Wow, just seen this,,,,hard to believe he is gone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.