Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Kick in the Pants
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Luke2411
I was going through my old transactions and saw this:

Trade with Hallsgator

That was awesome.
pwolantern
I think that we all have deals that we made that looked good at the time, but then later was not too good. I have been on both sides of those kind of deals.
ffman
Trade: ffman and Luke2411

Trade: ffman and Hallsgator

My first two trades, and my two fastest trades. Each trade took only three days to complete!

I still have the cards from Hallsgator's trade, but the cards from Luke2411's trade are long gone (I was on a Mark Prior kick for a while).

Edit: Just now realized the "intent" of the topic. Wow, that hurt. If it eases your pain any, there's a good chance Hallsgator no longer has that card either.
aceecards
WOW
Beavers98
QUOTE(pwolantern @ May 2 2012, 11:31 AM)
I think that we all have deals that we made that looked good at the time, but then later was not too good.  I have been on both sides of those kind of deals.

Yep same here.. I was looking through some of my old trades too and one minute I was like sweet, next I'm like what the heck was I thinking
Tarasadie17
I traded a 1997 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Rookie Card of Kerry Wood immediately after his 20 strike out game for a mint Walter Payton rookie card and a mint Steve Young USFL rookie card... you win some, you lose some.... but man did I win big on that one... thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.