Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC's Unofficial Facebook Page
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
mjda
Since the old Facebook page is rarely updated with the happenings on TCC, I have decided to start a new one. I will be posting regular updates on the page about everything that's happening on TCC.

To help get the page kicked off, I will also be giving away a free card package to some random member (who likes the page) for every 50 likes the page gets.

Here is a link: http://www.facebook.com/TradingCardCentral

Please keep in mind that this page is not, in any way, an official page for TCC. It was simply created to try to help generate new interest in the happenings here at TCC.
ffman
The unofficial Trading Card Central Facebook page has its first "like".
mjda
Thanks Cody. Feel free to spread the word to other collectors on your friend list too. tongue.gif
DawgPounder
Just gave it a like!!
mjda
Thanks Joe. If this rate were to continue, I'd likely have to mail out multiple packages on Monday! laugh.gif
bajmurray
Even though I refuse to "do" social networking, thanks for starting this! thumbsup.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(bajmurray @ Apr 27 2012, 12:06 PM)
Even though I refuse to "do" social networking, thanks for starting this! thumbsup.gif

Ditto!
captkirk42
"Like" I seem to be #6. Dang and I was hoping to be #9 and get a Sonny Jurgensen card. biggrin.gif
tyrodsports
Liked....
5toosweet

Great job!!! Its a great way to get new members to join. I wish the official page would have done this before.
mjda
Thanks for joining y'all. Don't forget to tell all your friends. tongue.gif
ElectricFriar
I just started my own Facebook page just to like this.
mjda
QUOTE(ElectricFriar @ Apr 27 2012, 03:20 PM)
I just started my own Facebook page just to like this.

Great! Thanks for your support.
GamerRoy
liked it
mjda
Thanks Roy.

I'd also like to add that if any of you have anything you'd like to post on the page, feel free to do so. Let's keep it all TCC related though. For example, things like promoting your group breaks and contests would be great examples.
redwing40
Posted one Contest on first TCC FB, good to see one going again, but no longer on FB, personal reasons!

proGr@m217
liked it.
mjda
Thanks for the likes guys. Looks like we're almost halfway to our first prize package giveaway.
mjda
Let's get to our first giveaway over the weekend y'all!
mjda
Come on, folks. I know there are a lot more than 20 people on TCC with Facebook!
mjda
Still looking for more likes, folks!
pwolantern
Just liked it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.