Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The 10 Priciest Collectible Cards
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Hobby Articles
sportscollectoroz
Baseball, football, and other sports trading cards can be worth a pretty penny, but there's a sprawling universe of "non-sports" trading cards out there, too. And while none of them can quite match up to a nice Honus Wagner, there's still no shortage of money changing hands over these collectibles.

Here are ten of the most valuable collectible cards out there, but be warned: if the thought of printed bits of thin cardboard selling for thousands of dollars makes your blood pressure climb, you may want to have your meds at hand.

Click here to see more.
dd316
Whoever wrote that article didn't do very good research.
sportscollectoroz
Bias towards sports cards aside, I was surprised by the fact that the BIN/BO listings for those cards mirror (and in some cases, exceed) the BIN/BO listings for some of the most sought after sports cards.
Tarasadie17
The Yu-Gi-Oh!: Tyler the Great Warrior story is awesome, thanks for sharing...
aceecards
I have to concur with Ted.

Horrible research.

I dont know that I agree with too much on that list!

SFGiants
Yeah best thing on the article was the Tyler the Great card. Thanks for the read. Oh yeah, I used to have some of those durn garbage pail kids too!!

Jerad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.