Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dear eBay buyer... really?!!?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Gforce083
Just got this message on eBay... would love to hear thoughts on it and how you would handle it.

Dear gforce083,

I just paid for this item. If you have anything extra you can toss in for me it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED and I will leave you perfect feedback with all 5's for your stars and I will return for repeat business. Thank you and I look foward to receiving the items.

- co*bki*s
msw_sportscards
Keep that email. Don't send anything extra. If he dings your DSRs....nail him for feedback extortion.

QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Apr 3 2012, 01:46 PM)
Just got this message on eBay... would love to hear thoughts on it and how you would handle it.

aceecards
cool.gif ohmy.gif

Nice!
Krusin
Post the user name so I can block the fool, please
Gforce083
cobbkiss
Gforce083
QUOTE(msw_sportscards @ Apr 3 2012, 02:02 PM)
Keep that email. Don't send anything extra. If he dings your DSRs....nail him for feedback extortion.

Went ahead and reported them.
northicehero99
Ingenious idea. Hi, I won your card, now send a partial refund or else I will leave negative feedback. laugh.gif laugh.gif
pokerstar6
This person is also a top-rated seller. Interestingly it looks as if they rarely leave feedback at all for items purchased. Notice all of the items won and the feedback left for others. It's tough to find any he has left for other sellers.

It looks as if you can only get feedback left for you if you purchase something from them or give them something extra smile.gif
19th Century Indiana Jones
I was going to chime in but thought better of it. However, if you send something extra my way, I will agree with whatever you say. smile.gif
Gforce083
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Apr 3 2012, 08:10 PM)
I was going to chime in but thought better of it. However, if you send something extra my way, I will agree with whatever you say. smile.gif

smile.gif
finestkind
Cobbkiss feedback
Gforce083
Maybe if I throw in some freebies, they'll send me some lotion and perfume samples!
Gforce083
I'm going to include a nice letter in their package... maybe that will count as an "extra" dry.gif
sportscollectoroz
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Apr 4 2012, 07:06 AM)
I'm going to include a nice letter in their package... maybe that will count as an "extra" dry.gif

Include decoys in the package as additional protection and write "Extra" on it.

- Oz
msw_sportscards
QUOTE(sportscollectoroz @ Apr 4 2012, 08:27 PM)

- Oz

laugh.gif
Gforce083

- Oz

HAHA Genius! Too bad I already sent it off sad.gif It did have a decoy in it but now I wish I wrote "extra" on it!
Gforce083
The card and "nice" letter have been delivered. We'll see what or if they have anything to say.
Tarasadie17
blocked, thanks for the heads up
tyrodsports

- Oz

h ah ha ha, I just went wee wee in my undies
Gforce083
Well, it's either the climax that never came or it's still building... still no word from buyer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.