Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What exactly is this Stan Musial auto card?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
pokerstar6
I've been working on the 2001 Bowman Heritage master set for a long time. I've not searched for the cards I need on Ebay in a couple of weeks (usually search every day or two) so I browsed the completed listings to see if I missed them. In doing so I discovered this:

2001 Bowman Heritage Stan Musial Autograph

There are only two 1948 reprint auto's in this set, Warren Spahn and Bob Feller. If you look at these two cards along with the auto's of Arod, Bonds, and Clemens you'll see the "certified autograph issue" is in the upper left corner and blends with the black and white design. This card however, has the certified auto stamp in the lower right and in gold.

I'm not saying this is a fake (although can never be ruled out) But, what is this card?
northicehero99
Could be this person has the wrong year listed on the card? Maybe 2010 instead of 2001? Not sure as I don't do much baseball.
msw_sportscards
2001 Bowman Rookie Reprints Stan Musial Autograph. I believe they were issued in Bowman Base Hobby Boxes. It's not part of the Heritage set.
pokerstar6
QUOTE(msw_sportscards @ Apr 3 2012, 01:23 PM)
2001 Bowman Rookie Reprints Stan Musial Autograph. I believe they were issued in Bowman Base Hobby Boxes. It's not part of the Heritage set.

Thank you very much. I figured it had to be from another subset.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.