Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: April 2012 Member of the Month
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bajmurray
The Collector Zone Team is pleased to announce that the TCC Member of the Month is pwolantern!

Ken has been a member since December 2008, when he was introduced to the site by his brother Mike (aka batman1641). He is very active, with, as of this writing, almost 7,000 posts! Ken also makes sure that all members have their birthdays recognized on the site.

Ken is a New York Giants collector, particularly of a former Michigan Wolverine by the name of Mario Manningham (you have no idea how painful it is for a New England Patriots and Ohio State Buckeyes fan to be writing this!!). His favorite item is a football signed by him during an in person signing. He is also a fan of Jack Morris, Joe Mauer and Eli Manning.

Please join me is congratulating pwolantern as April 2012ís member of the Month.
northicehero99
Congrats!
Krusin
Hip Hip Hooray!
finestkind
Congrats Ken ! biggrin.gif
redwing40
Congrats fellow Michigander!
urbanmonk
Congrats Ken, well deserved smile.gif
5toosweet
Congratulations, Ken!!!!!
aceecards
congrats for the recog!
tyrodsports
Congrats, will this announcement be added to the front page?
batman1641
Congrats Ken!!!!!
road_runner_1964
Congratulations, Ken! Thanks for all you do to support the site.
mjda
Congratulations Ken! thumbsup.gif
pavi39
Congrats to the member of the month.
pwolantern
Thank you everyone, this is a great honor. Since Brian mentioned my favorite item, I thought I would let you all see it too...

user posted image

user posted image
PSquared
Congrats! Well deserved. cool.gif
Tarasadie17
Well deserved Ken, congrats...
redwing40
Sweet football Ken, GO BLUE!
jaderock
Congrats Ken!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.