Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Boxbreakers 2011 National Treasures 2 Case Break
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Group Box Break Marketplace
Pages: 1, 2, 3
crpalmi
It's time to roll out the next big product which is 2011 National Treasures! We will run this break the same as we did last year which is to run a two case break. Please confirm your teams as soon as possible and remember that you can retain your team going forward with Exquisite next and then 2012 products to follow so you may want to keep an eye on the draft board for nice pick ups. Also obviously NT is loaded with vet hits so some available teams are looking pretty good!.

Team assignments below are taken from our most recent case break group so please let me know if you are adding, dropping, or changing teams.

Upcoming Casebreakers Schedule:
(subject to change - cost based on 25 teams claimed and 7 drafted);

2011 Exquisite: Details TBD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product: 2011 National Treasures FB Two Case Break (8 boxes)
Cost: $123 ($120 for each addtl.) (Extra draft slot $40)
Payment Deadline: March 28th
Published Release Date: April 4th
Break Date: Friday at 9pm(ct)

Please remember Paypal will no longer be accepted. Please send Money Order or cashiers check to;
Chris Palmieri
1549 Sussex Place
Shakopee, MN 55379

Participant List:

49ers - 11Eleven11 ------------ PAID
Bears - Takeobeavis ----------- PAID
Bengals - Yzerisdaman --------- PAID
Bills - BobKoning
Broncos - EMTinHawaii
Browns - Crpalmi --------------- PAID
Buccaneers - EMTinHawaii
Cardinals - Yodude91 ---------- PAID
Chargers - BobKoning --------- PAID
Chiefs - JoelWil ----------------- PAID
Colts - Hail24 ------------------ PAID
Cowboys - Tyrodsports -------- PAID
Dolphins - Yodude91 ---------- PAID
Eagles - KPit1978
Falcons - Yzerisdaman ---------- PAID
Giants - FrankieFBCards -------- PAID
Jaguars - Yodude91 ------------ PAID
Jets - BobKoning --------------- PAID
Lions - Kpit1978 --------------- PAID
Packers - Faulkrules ------------ PAID
Panthers - Yodude91 ----------- PAID
Patriots - 11Eleven11 ----------- PAID
Raiders - BobKoning ------------ PAID
Rams - Cardman123 ------------ PAID
Ravens - EMTinHawaii
Redskins - FrankieFBCards ------ PAID
Saints - Crpalmi ----------------- PAID
Seahawks - 19th Century Indy -- PAID
Steelers - Yzerisdaman ---------- PAID
Texans - Deantap
Titans - Deantap ---------------- PAID
Vikings - Bwaggy ---------------- PAID

Draft Picks:
EMTinHawaii
KPit1978 ------ PD
BobKoning ---- PD
Deantap
19th Century Indiana Jones
CZT APPROVED

I'll pick up the Seahawks. Thanx!
emtinhawaii
I am in for the ravens and broncos and can I please take a draft spot.
Thanks
Chris
kpit1978
In with the Lions.
deantap
In with the TITANS!
kpit1978
I know it's a long shot, interested in the 49ers if they open up.
Hail24
I am in with the Colts. Thanks
quik59sat
Packers back to Faulkrules.
faulkrules
QUOTE(quik59sat @ Mar 19 2012, 09:21 PM)
Packers back to Faulkrules.

biggrin.gif
Takeobeavis
Bears please
yodude91
confirmed with alll my teams
kpit1978
Draft spot please.
crpalmi
Added the changes. Just a heads up that with the Bills, Bucs, and Texans available...if we can fill one more slot (and everyone who is currently in stays in) we can add a 9th 11NT box to the list!
crpalmi
Payments due next week folks...let's start getting those in please!
tyrodsports
Sorry, my transfer will post on 30 mar
11eleven11
payment sent biggrin.gif
frankieFBcards
QUOTE(11eleven11 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:38 AM)
payment sent  biggrin.gif

WILL SEND SOON
BOBKONING
QUOTE(11eleven11 @ Mar 26 2012, 06:38 AM)
payment sent  biggrin.gif

DITTO... tongue.gif
yodude91
Payment mailed out today
Cardman123
Whoops....just saw this thread. I'm in with the Rams.

Will schedule payment today to arrive in 5 business days.
Hail24
Payment sent and set to be there on the 30th. Thanks
kpit1978
Hey Chris, I'll grab the last draft spot if no one wants to pick up one of the leftover teams.
faulkrules
Paid $$$
Takeobeavis
Payment sent
frankieFBcards
QUOTE(frankieFBcards @ Mar 26 2012, 04:54 PM)
WILL SEND SOON

PAYMENT SEND 03/30 ...SHOULD ARRIVE BY 04/05
deantap
Sorry for the delay...payment has been sent!
crpalmi
I haven't heard from Jkrock20 yet so just in case I am looking for any interested parties in taking the Raiders or Eagles (I already have a taker for the Steelers). Again, this can't be confirmed yet but just looking for a back up plan for anyone interested.
BOBKONING
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Mar 31 2012, 10:56 AM)
I haven't heard from Jkrock20 yet so just in case I am looking for any interested parties in taking the Raiders or Eagles (I already have a taker for the Steelers). Again, this can't be confirmed yet but just looking for a back up plan for anyone interested.

I'll cover the Raiders if need be.
BOBKONING
Any draft slots left? I'll grab one if available.
crpalmi
QUOTE(BOBKONING @ Mar 31 2012, 03:01 PM)
Any draft slots left?  I'll grab one if available.

If Jkrock20 is in or if all his teams get covered then we're full but I'll put you on the waiting list in case we have the opening. Thanks Bob.
crpalmi
Dibs on Redskins if Frankie decides to drop them!
deantap
If for any reason a draft spot becomes available I would like to put myself for in for it.

Really looking forward to busting this product as the cards I have seen with their new designs look pretty nice!
19th Century Indiana Jones
Payment sent. Give it time to clear.
crpalmi
We can't wait any longer so deadline for unpaid teams is tonight. I have emailed EMT a couple times and haven't heard back so his teams are in jeapordy. If I don't hear back I will be claiming the Broncos but the Ravens will be open.

Here's what I have for back-ups;

Broncos - Me
Raiders - BobKoning
Steelers - Yzerisdaman

Looking for a taker;
Ravens
Eagles

Looks like we're good to hold the break Friday night so we'll need to hold the draft starting tonight at 9pm(ct). Depending on takers for the Ravens and Eagles we may be in need of one more draft slot taker. Deantap would be in and while KPit1978 offered to take a 2nd I prefer to only give one draft slot per team held. If no takers then KPit will get the final draft slot (if needed). Hope that all makes sense! Also, it looks like we won't cover the extra box of 11NT so I'll have to wait to see how much we have left over to see what else we can add. Good chance the extra product will have to be done later as I don't know what to order if I don't know the budget.
Cardman123
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 4 2012, 05:43 AM)
We can't wait any longer so deadline for unpaid teams is tonight. I have emailed EMT a couple times and haven't heard back so his teams are in jeapordy. If I don't hear back I will be claiming the Broncos but the Ravens will be open.

Broncos - Me
Raiders - BobKoning
Steelers - Yzerisdaman

Looking for a taker;
Ravens
Eagles

Looks like we're good to hold the break Friday night so we'll need to hold the draft starting tonight at 9pm(ct). Depending on takers for the Ravens and Eagles we may be in need of one more draft slot taker. Deantap would be in and while KPit1978 offered to take a 2nd I prefer to only give one draft slot per team held. If no takers then KPit will get the final draft slot (if needed). Hope that all makes sense! Also, it looks like we won't cover the extra box of 11NT so I'll have to wait to see how much we have left over to see what else we can add. Good chance the extra product will have to be done later as I don't know what to order if I don't know the budget.

I will take the last draft spot if you need someone.
crpalmi
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 4 2012, 06:43 AM)

Broncos - Me
Raiders - BobKoning
Steelers - Yzerisdaman

Looking for a taker;
Ravens
Eagles

Just heard from EMT and he is still in so the Broncos and Ravens are covered. Just looking for a taker on the Eagles and we should be able to start the draft. If no takers by tonight then we'll add the 4th draft spot in Deantap and we'll start the draft right away.
crpalmi
Ok folks...never heard back from Jkrock20 so BobKoning gets the Raiders and Yzerisdaman gets the Steelers. The Eagles are placed in the unclaimed team pool which allows Deantap to enter the draft. We're set to draft.

On the clock: BobKoning
On-deck: KPit1978

Draft Order:
1. BobKoning
2. KPit1978
3. EMTinHawaii
4. Deantap

Available Teams:
Bills
Bucs
Eagles
Texans
BOBKONING
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 4 2012, 05:31 PM)
Ok folks...never heard back from Jkrock20 so BobKoning gets the Raiders and Yzerisdaman gets the Steelers. The Eagles are placed in the unclaimed team pool which allows Deantap to enter the draft. We're set to draft.

On the clock: BobKoning
On-deck: KPit1978

Draft Order:
1. BobKoning
2. KPit1978
3. EMTinHawaii
4. Deantap

Available Teams:
Bills
Bucs
Eagles
Texans

Sorry guys.... The Eagles threw a wrench in my plans, but after a long deliberation, I'll draft the BILLS.
crpalmi
With proxies in from the next 2 this is a quick draft. Final results below and the break is set for Friday. I'm hoping for 9pm(ct) but there may be a wrench in the plans that could bump it back an hour or so but I should know by tomorrow night on that. Good luck all!

Draft Order:
1. BobKoning - Bills
2. KPit1978 - Eagles
3. EMTinHawaii - Bucs
4. Deantap - Texans

BOBKONING
Payment sent ($160) for the Raiders and my draft spot. Thanks!
crpalmi
Just getting this out now...I am picking up the Buccaneers for the next product (Exquisite) which I hope to have posted soon. Any other unclaimed teams can be claimed at any time if you want to roll the dice on the draft as these teams roll over to 2012 products as they come out!
deantap
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 5 2012, 07:37 AM)
Just getting this out now...I am picking up the Buccaneers for the next product (Exquisite) which I hope to have posted soon. Any other unclaimed teams can be claimed at any time if you want to roll the dice on the draft as these teams roll over to 2012 products as they come out!

All the mocks I've seen say its about 65/35 their pick is Trent Richardson which I assume you are hoping LOL! I've been giving them some thought in other breaks with Trent in mind myself. Could be a huge get on your part!
crpalmi
QUOTE(deantap @ Apr 5 2012, 12:56 PM)
All the mocks I've seen say its about 65/35 their pick is Trent Richardson which I assume you are hoping LOL! I've been giving them some thought in other breaks with Trent in mind myself. Could be a huge get on your part!

Yep, the team that may mess up that plan is the Browns but Blackmon could be the guy for them.
crpalmi
Bwaggy is taking over the Vikings on loan for this one. We ended up with about $260 extra in funds which is not enough for any NT box and because I didn't know how much we'd have I wasn't able to order a product yet. I will order tomorrow when weekend prices hit and I'll get 1 or 2 2011 products on the higher end if possible. Any suggestions?
Cardman123
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 5 2012, 01:37 PM)
Bwaggy is taking over the Vikings on loan for this one. We ended up with about $260 extra in funds which is not enough for any NT box and because I didn't know how much we'd have I wasn't able to order a product yet. I will order tomorrow when weekend prices hit and I'll get 1 or 2 2011 products on the higher end if possible. Any suggestions?

Triple Threads could be a decent filler...
deantap
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 5 2012, 12:37 PM)

Blowout has Plates & Patches going for just $119 (down from $150). IMO thats a good get at that price. They list just 3 remaining at that price though. Also, they have Absolute currently selling for $122.
deantap
WOW! the cards hittin' the bay are absolutely sic! Finally a high-end product that doesn't cheat consumers on the patches!

Cam's are selling for $3,000+ yowza!!
faulkrules
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 5 2012, 02:37 PM)

I'd like to see Playbook if it is out anytime soon!!!
crpalmi
Hello - I am running late as my flight is still in Chicago. I hope to do the break at 9:45pm cst. Sorry for the delay.

Chris
crpalmi
QUOTE(crpalmi @ Apr 6 2012, 05:00 PM)
Hello - I am running late as my flight is still in Chicago.  I hope to do the break at 9:45pm cst.  Sorry for the delay.

Chris

Hey guys, I asked my wife to post that for me as I was stuck in Chicago. Just got in the door and will get going in about 10 minutes or so. Sorry again about the delay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.