Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I need the BIGGEST Curtis Martin fan...
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Gforce083
Many of you already know, I am sadly selling off my entire collection for a greater cause. Because of my continued love for the hobby and the investment in time and money I've put into it, I don't want to dump it off to anyone. I want to try and get my cards in the hands of people I know are going to truly appreciate them, just as I do.

With that said, I'm a huge Curtis Martin fan and have a small, but decent collection of his. Some pretty rare stuff too, from rare rookies to a hardly ever seen jumbo 3clr Patriots patch!!! You don't see those! I want my C Martin collection in the hands of a true C Martin fan.

The only other person I know on this site with such an admiration is tj4eck, but he's on his way out as well. I am not active on any other trading card sites, so I give you all a commission. To get me in contact with a major C Martin fan/collector who is interested in purchasing what I have. They don't have the be a member of any card site, if you have a friend, great. All I ask is that they are a true collector who will give this collection a proper home.

Thank you in advance!

chiefsfan101
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Mar 4 2012, 10:50 PM)
Many of you already know, I am sadly selling off my entire collection for a greater cause. Because of my continued love for the hobby and the investment in time and money I've put into it, I don't want to dump it off to anyone. I want to try and get my cards in the hands of people I know are going to truly appreciate them, just as I do.

With that said, I'm a huge Curtis Martin fan and have a small, but decent collection of his. Some pretty rare stuff too, from rare rookies to a hardly ever seen jumbo 3clr Patriots patch!!! You don't see those! I want my C Martin collection in the hands of a true C Martin fan.

The only other person I know on this site with such an admiration is tj4eck, but he's on his way out as well. I am not active on any other trading card sites, so I give you all a commission. To get me in contact with a major C Martin fan/collector who is interested in purchasing what I have. They don't have the be a member of any card site, if you have a friend, great. All I ask is that they are a true collector who will give this collection a proper home.

Thank you in advance!

I've seen a few Jets collector's on another board, no strictly Martin collectors. Also, I saw a few card in your bucket I'd be interested in
osufan2383
I actually have a guy who strictly collects Curtis Martin or used to. I will see if he still does and let you know.
northicehero99
If you have anything Pitt related for him I might have an interest.
Pejarox7620
I know there is someone on blowoutforums that collects him...
road_runner_1964
JetsFan4Ever on SCF, but doesn't look like he has been on the site since August. Sent him an email.
droubaysports
Uh and me.. go figure? see my signature?.. or my site?
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(droubaysports @ Mar 5 2012, 09:43 AM)

Ooooops.... wink.gif
Gforce083
QUOTE(droubaysports @ Mar 5 2012, 09:43 AM)

Guilty, I haven't seen your signature sad.gif Looks nice a nice Martin collection you've got. If he is someone you truly enjoy collecting and are looking to add some new pieces to your private collection, let me know and I'll get you a list and prices of what I have.
Gforce083
Waiting to hear back from droubaysports on what I offered him. In the mean time, the commission is still out there. droubaysports says he has over 1800 Martin cards so he may not be in the market for some of the things I have.

Get me in contact with big time Martin fan, please smile.gif
jetsfan4ever
I am a huge Curtis Martin collector! I would be interested in what you have and pricing. PLMK what you have and what you want for them when you have the time! I have over 2000 different Martin cards and always looking for more. Thanks for your time!!
droubaysports
I should have an answer for yo uin the next day or two. On call is a killer
Gforce083
QUOTE(droubaysports @ Mar 7 2012, 01:12 PM)
I should have an answer for yo uin the next day or two. On call is a killer

No worries
yankeesjetsfan
There are some seriously awesome C-Mart collections here.

I have always been a huge Martin fan. I just never got around to starting a PC. With all the Jet doubles I have, I think I can start a pretty cool one.

Good luck with the sale.

Mike
Gforce083
QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ Mar 9 2012, 09:33 AM)
There are some seriously awesome C-Mart collections here.

I have always been a huge Martin fan. I just never got around to starting a PC. With all the Jet doubles I have, I think I can start a pretty cool one.

Good luck with the sale.

Mike

And you want to kick it off with mine?
yankeesjetsfan
Would love to, but I dont think I can afford it at this time.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.