Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Take 2 -- 2011 Topps 5 star dual case break
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Group Box Break Marketplace
Pages: 1, 2
bwaggy
PAYMENT DUE March 10th
BREAK March - 16th

PLEASE CONFIRM BY Feb 29th or your spot may be opened up!!!

WHAT WE ARE BREAKING THIS BREAK!
Product : 2 Factory 2011 Topps Five Star cases 6 Boxes!

THIS IS A KEEPER LEAGUE FOR ALL OF 2011 PRODUCT. YOU RETAIN YOUR TEAM! We will be doing all the high end cases when they come out along with other nicer 2011 product (No super cheap boxes ever)

The Break: Will occur live on BLOGTV as soon as we fill and all payments are in. Pics of all hits and recordings of videos will also be posted in the thread following the break.

Team Selection: Picked!

Payment: Paypal or Money order is only method of payment and must be made prior to break. I will start collecting funds when we are about 75-80% full and at that time dates for break will be made!

Paypal Address is bwaggy@msn.com

Team Determination and Cards with multiple Teams: The way my randoms work is if you own a majority of the card you get the card! I think this gives you more incentive to take more than one team. Basically if its a quad and you own the majority of teams shown you get card if it is equally owned then it will be random'd via random.org.

YOU GET EVERY CARD PULLED!

Current list (Confirmed = Black and Paid = Green)

I have slightly adjusted a few spots based on hits to value most spots did not go up just a little down. Which unless this starts to sky rocket its based on current prices (1400ish) a case

Panthers(DeAngelo) - 200 hail24
Bengals $175 - Bwaggy
Patriots (Brady, Welker)$175 Bobkoning
Cowboys(Howley, Austin, Romo, Aikman) $175 Hail24
49ers (Montana, Rice, Willis, Davis) $175 Hail24
Vikings (Peterson)$150 dualshock
Packers (Rodgers, Starr, Jennings) $160 jatatera16
Lions (Calvin,Stafford) $145 Schickfaced
Titans(CJ) $125 DEANTAP
Saints (Colston,Brees) $125 hail24
Falcons(Turner, Ryan) $75 Bobkoning

Tier 2
Broncos(Bailey, Moreno, Elway) $95 Schickfaced
Ravens(Lewis, Reed, Flacco) $85 - Straightbutta14
jets (Revis, Namath, Sanchez, Greene)- $85 Bobkoning
Jags (Drew)- $80- Bobkoning
Colts(Manning) $80 - Hail24
dolphins (Marino) $90 - Schickfaced
Steelers (Ward, Wallace, Bradshaw, Big Ben) $65 - straightbutta14
Chargers (Gates)$65 - mspaugh04
Cards (Fitz) $65 - markw2856

Tier 3
Eagles(Maclin, McCoy, Vick)-$60 -blitz46
RAMS (Kurt Warner, SJax)-$60 quik59sat
Chiefs (Bowe, Charles) $60 - Yodude91
Redskins(Moss) - $60 ChrisLOANER for shickfaced
Giants (Simms)$60 - Chris

Bears(Dent, Hester, Almost every cut auto is a bear lol!) -$40 - markw2856

Bidding over final bids below

Raiders (Mcfadden, Plunkett) - $35 bobkoning
Texans (Belongs to shickedfaced) (A Johnson, Foster)- 35 bobkoning
Browns(Hillis) $35 Crpalmi
Buccs (Winslow)- $20 boomersooners24
Bills $25 Crpalmi

Seahawks ANY HITS GIVEN TO A NON-HITTING SPOT

Bonus box will be a box of 2011 topps precision

CZT APPROVED
road_runner_1964
Good Luck

QUOTE(bwaggy @ Feb 24 2012, 03:26 PM)
PAYMENT DUE March 10th
BREAK March - 16th

PLEASE CONFIRM BY Feb 29th or your spot may be opened up!!!

WHAT WE ARE BREAKING THIS BREAK!
Product : 2 Factory 2011 Topps Five Star cases 6 Boxes!

THIS IS A KEEPER LEAGUE FOR ALL OF 2011 PRODUCT. YOU RETAIN YOUR TEAM! We will be doing all the high end cases when they come out along with other nicer 2011 product (No super cheap boxes ever)

The Break: Will occur live on BLOGTV as soon as we fill and all payments are in. Pics of all hits and recordings of videos will also be posted in the thread following the break.

Team Selection: Picked!

Payment: Paypal or Money order is only method of payment and must be made prior to break. I will start collecting funds when we are about 75-80% full and at that time dates for break will be made!

Paypal Address is bwaggy@msn.com
Team Determination and Cards with multiple Teams: The way my randoms work is if you own a majority of the card you get the card! I think this gives you more incentive to take more than one team. Basically if its a quad and you own the majority of teams shown you get card if it is equally owned then it will be random'd via random.org.

YOU GET EVERY CARD PULLED!

Current list (Confirmed = Black and Paid = Green)

I have slightly adjusted a few spots based on hits to value most spots did not go up just a little down. Which unless this starts to sky rocket its based on current prices (1400ish) a case

Panthers(DeAngelo) - 200 hail24
Bengals $175 - Bwaggy
Patriots (Brady, Welker)$175 Bobkoning
Cowboys(Howley, Austin, Romo, Aikman) $175 Hail24
49ers (Montana, Rice, Willis, Davis) $175 Hail24
Vikings (Peterson)$160 markw2856
Packers (Rodgers, Starr, Jennings) $160 jatatera16
Lions (Calvin,Stafford) $145 Schickfaced
Titans(CJ) $125 DEANTAP
Saints (Colston,Brees) $125 hail24
Falcons(Turner, Ryan) $120 yodude91

Tier 2
Broncos(Bailey, Moreno, Elway) $95 quik59sat
Ravens(Lewis, Reed, Flacco) $85 - Straightbutta14
jets (Revis, Namath, Sanchez, Greene)- $85 Bobkoning
Jags (Drew)- $80- Bobkoning
Colts(Manning) $80 - Hail24
dolphins (Marino) $90 - Schickfaced
Raiders (Mcfadden, Plunkett) - $70 cardman123
Steelers (Ward, Wallace, Bradshaw, Big Ben) $65 - straightbutta14
Chargers (Gates)$65 - mspaugh04
Cards (Fitz) $65 - markw2856

Tier 3
Eagles(Maclin, McCoy, Vick)-$60 -blitz46
RAMS (Kurt Warner, SJax)-$60cardman123
Texans (A Johnson, Foster)- $60 schickfaced
Browns(Hillis) $60 - crpalmi
Chiefs (Bowe, Charles) $60 - OPEN
Redskins(Moss) - $60 shickfaced
Giants (Simms)$50 - Boomersooner24
Buccs (Winslow)- $40 - boomersooner24
Bears(Dent, Hester) -$40 - mspaugh04
Bills $40 - Crpalmi
CZT APPROVED

boomersooner24
I will have to open up my teams brian
wife is not working so funds will be tight sorry
mspaugh04
Keeping the chargers, dropping the bears. Put me back on the waiting list for the saints please
yodude91
Dropping falcons
quik59sat
Dropping the Broncos. If the Packers or Steelers open up, I'd like to pick up either team
GoGiants78
I'll take the Giants for $60
crpalmi
Sorry, going to have to drop out so the Browns and Bills are open again. Good luck guys!
BOBKONING
In with my teams...
jatatera16
I will keep the Packers.
markw2856
Have hit some real nice Ponder and Rudolphs, but gonna drop the Vikings. Probably jinx myself and a major Peterson will be pulled within the next few breaks.

Will keep the Cardinals and add the Bears
Cardman123
Dropping out for now. I've been through 22 boxes and got 1 Rams hit....can't pay $60 for those odds. Rams and Raiders are available...

Good luck...
quik59sat
I'll take a shot with the Rams if Joe doesn't want them.
Cardman123
QUOTE(quik59sat @ Feb 28 2012, 12:08 PM)
I'll take a shot with the Rams if Joe doesn't want them.

Good luck with them BK! Finally got a Warner in Crpalmi's high-end, so it took a while, but I got what I was shooting for!
quik59sat
QUOTE(Cardman123 @ Feb 28 2012, 09:11 AM)
Good luck with them BK! Finally got a Warner in Crpalmi's high-end, so it took a while, but I got what I was shooting for!

Thanks Joe! I'm still hunting for a Rodgers auto. This stuff keeps tempting me. I like Warner's auto and would love to add an auto of him to the PC in a RAMS uni wink.gif
straightbutta14
I'm in for my two .. thanks!
deantap
TITANS CONFIRMED!
Blitz 46
Back with the Eagles please Brian. Can I put my name down for the Bears too if they become available.
Thanks.
markw2856
Blitz if you want the Bears you can have them. I don't have any attachment to them and haven't had them in any prior breaks on this thread. Just don't hit too many cut autos biggrin.gif

If you want them just post on here and Brian will see it, otherwise will keep them claimed
11eleven11
If available throw me in there with the Colts and Cowboys. Thanks Brian!
SchickFaced
Hey Hey.....I'm going to confirm the Lions and Dolphins for this one....I will put the Redskins and Texans up for Loan on this break if anyone wants them for it. I will be picking up the Broncos for this break as well.....thanks Brian
bwaggy
QUOTE(11eleven11 @ Feb 29 2012, 11:44 AM)
If available throw me in there with the Colts and Cowboys. Thanks Brian!

More than likely chris will be keeping both. Other great teams open tho smile.gif
Hail24
I am in with all of my teams Brian. I saw one of the first post someone asked about the Saints. I am willing to loan them out for just this break if they are willing to do that but if they want them to keep I will just hold onto them. I will go and reply to his post and see what he wants to do so you don't have to do it. Thanks and I can't wait for this break. I doubt my luck will be near as good as last break but I am still very excited.
Hail24
QUOTE(mspaugh04 @ Feb 26 2012, 07:33 PM)
Keeping the chargers, dropping the bears. Put me back on the waiting list for the saints please

I will loan them to you for this break if you are interested but I am not looking to get rid of them for good. Just lmk thanks Chris
GoGiants78
I'll grab the SKins.

QUOTE(SchickFaced @ Feb 29 2012, 05:28 PM)
Hey Hey.....I'm going to confirm the Lions and Dolphins for this one....I will put the Redskins and Texans up for Loan on this break if anyone wants them for it. I will be picking up the Broncos for this break as well.....thanks Brian

bwaggy
A few great teams left. Everyone is updated. Lets get a few more filled and start breaking smile.gif
bwaggy
Remaining teams have been discounted a little as prices have come down just a little...

Lets get filled payments due in a little more than a week.

PLEASE DON"T MAKE ME EAT ALL TEAMS smile.gif
mspaugh04
QUOTE(Hail24 @ Mar 1 2012, 01:01 PM)
I will loan them to you for this break if you are interested but I am not looking to get rid of them for good. Just lmk thanks Chris

Thanks chris, even though I'm an avid Brees collector, money became a little tight this month so I'll stick with just the chargers. If you ever want to loan them out again please feel free to let me know. biggrin.gif
bwaggy
We just need to fill falcons for the break and look below for a bonus

These teams are up for bids and all the money raised will go towards additional 2011 products!!!

Bidding ends Wednesday at 9PM EST

Raiders (Mcfadden, Plunkett) - $20 - bwaggy
Texans (Belongs to shickedfaced) (A Johnson, Foster)- 20
Browns(Hillis) $20 bwaggy
Buccs (Winslow)- $20
Bills $20

deantap
Raiders $25
quik59sat
I'll bid $30 on the Texans.
Hail24
QUOTE(mspaugh04 @ Mar 3 2012, 10:34 AM)
Thanks chris, even though I'm an avid Brees collector, money became a little tight this month so I'll stick with just the chargers. If you ever want to loan them out again please feel free to let me know. biggrin.gif

Sounds good buddy. I will definitely keep you in mind for future loan. Good luck in the break.
BOBKONING
Raiders $35
Texans $35
Cardman123
Browns - $25
Bills - $20
bwaggy
I will update when I get home ... we might be able to get a decent box , keep the bids rolling in
bwaggy
Redskins, Falcons and now giants need to be filled to finish out this break. Or if someone would rather take Vikings I will take falcons

Keep bids coming in also ends Wednesday
crpalmi
If bids are open to anyone I'll throw in bids of $35 for the Browns and $25 for the Bills.
Hail24
Is anyone interested in picking up the Saints just for this break? It is no big deal I am just trying to lower my cost a bit but will keep them if no one is interested. Please post or PM me if you are interested thanks.
bwaggy
Bidding on remaining teams ends tonight at 9pm est.

bwaggy
Either or both of remaining teams need filled and payments are due sunday so i can order.

Anyone looking for some JUILO or PONDER Love
markw2856
payment sent for cardinals and bears
crpalmi
Payment sent for Browns and Bills.
bwaggy
I think I have a new member for Vikings so I will take falcons if that a the case. so we should be full.

this break will include the bonus box of precision for the auctioned teams
dualshock
I'm in for the vikings. Thanks Brian!
bwaggy
QUOTE(dualshock @ Mar 9 2012, 03:09 PM)
I'm in for the vikings.  Thanks Brian!

Thanks
dualshock
Payment sent for Vikings.
quik59sat
Payment sent.
BOBKONING
Payment Sent....
jatatera16
Packers are paid up!
Hail24
Payment has been sent for my 5 teams. Thanks! If anyone happens to want the Saints from me before the break please let me know they are available. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.