Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Guess what I did? UPDATE!!!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
aceecards
OK..

Been a Long time for hosting one of these.

I will provide photo evidence of what I did when I receive it.

So here is how it will go down.

You can guess Once a day!

You must guess it exactly to win.

I may give prizes for the most original guess at my discretion!

Rest assured there will be a couple of decent prize packages handed out here.

No clues so the sky is the limit.

I expect this contest will end around the first week of February but the date is tentative.

Here is the only background you get.

I did something in 2011 and the payoff will be in 2012!

It is sport related. But you wont believe it if I told you!

Have fun and start guessing!
mjda
You bought Super Bowl tickets?
rtsjr
started a tattoo in 2011 and will be done in 2012
northicehero99
Bet on the Patriots to make it back to the Superbowl???
Cool_Hand_Flash
You got a monkey pregnant and you'll be the father of a baby monkey later this year? smile.gif

Edit: no wait! Sports related.. uhmm... You.. bet the Colts would end up with the first pick in the draft?..
chiefsfan101
You bought from the Packers stock offering? You're gonna be an NFL owner!!!
booth9919
Bet on a giants patriots super bowl
AzSoxMan68
Bet Albert Pujols would sprout Angel's wings...
proGr@m217
u bought playoff tickets for the super bowl?
pwolantern
Bought Pro-Bowl tickets?
Adamsharpe
You've secretly stolen Gisele Bundchen from Tom Brady and you will reveal it to him before the game this weekend to jinx him and also hope he will be so distraught he will retire from football never to play another game!

-tHEadamsharpe-
WestCoastSkinsFan
You know those commercials about using your credit card, and getting tickets for you and a bunch of other folks for the Superbowl? We just met our winner.
braves4life1025
Uhhh..bought season tickets to a sports team around you for this season
GamerRoy
you appeared on Fear Factor and the episode will air in 2012
aceecards
QUOTE(Adamsharpe @ Jan 19 2012, 08:53 AM)
You've secretly stolen Gisele Bundchen from Tom Brady and you will reveal it to him before the game this weekend to jinx him and also hope he will be so distraught he will retire from football never to play another game!
-tHEadamsharpe-

my wife would not be pleased

you appeared on Fear Factor and the episode will air in 2012

what is fear factor?
northicehero99
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 19 2012, 06:44 PM)

what is fear factor?

The Show on NBC where people perform crazy stunts, eat gross stuff, etc. All for 15 seconds of fame. laugh.gif
Solid133
Won tickets to March Madness?
5toosweet
You decided to enter into the undergroud bunker business and will sell tons of them leading up to the day the world ends in December. But your big payoff comes when the NFL purchases one of the largest bunkers known to man to finish the 2012 season along with the playoffs and the Super Bowl. So when the world ends.......the Earth will still have NFL Football. I will PM you my address.....I know I got this exactly right. tongue.gif
northicehero99
You used your credit card in 2011 and ended up winning the Visa trip to the SuperBowl for you and 9 guests????? I hope I am invited. laugh.gif
aceecards
QUOTE(5toosweet @ Jan 19 2012, 09:33 PM)
You decided to enter into the undergroud bunker business and will sell tons of them leading up to the day the world ends in December. But your big payoff comes when the NFL purchases one of the largest bunkers known to man to finish the 2012 season along with the playoffs and the Super Bowl. So when the world ends.......the Earth will still have NFL Football. I will PM you my address.....I know I got this exactly right. tongue.gif

Just a note here..

My 27th wedding anniversary falls on 12/21.. should I buy a gift or not? laugh.gif
aceecards
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jan 19 2012, 09:42 PM)
You used your credit card in 2011 and ended up winning the Visa trip to the SuperBowl for you and 9 guests?????  I hope I am invited.  laugh.gif

Will you don a Ravens helmet .. laugh.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 19 2012, 09:47 PM)
Will you don a Ravens helmet .. laugh.gif

N . . . ? OK! laugh.gif
osufan2383
You bought stock options with the Mets so you could have use of Mr. Met anytime you want.
rtsjr
entered lottery for ncaa final 4 tickets and won
northicehero99
You got tickets to the Summer Olympic Games 2012 in London?
braves4life1025
You Are now a teams mascot? Haha
urbanmonk
You won tickets to the NHL all star game.
redwing40
Got a redemption from 11-12 Artifacts that you wont get till 2012? still waiting on mine too! sad.gif
Adamsharpe
You and your wife are having a baby?

-tHEadamsharpe-
aceecards
QUOTE(Adamsharpe @ Jan 21 2012, 11:58 AM)
You and your wife are having a baby?
-tHEadamsharpe-

OMG no.! lol

Im fifty and she is well past those years!
ffman
I would say that you bought Super Bowl tickets but that guess has already been hit a few times.

You bet $2500 that the 49ers will win the Super Bowl on a payout of 25:1. laugh.gif
chiefsfan101
You did something good for an NFL player and/or his charity and in return getting a field pass for the Super Bowl
aceecards
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 21 2012, 04:38 PM)
I would say that you bought Super Bowl tickets but that guess has already been hit a few times.

You bet $2500 that the 49ers will win the Super Bowl on a payout of 25:1.  laugh.gif

Nah.. I bet on the texans back in august
joey244
Your going on a trip to London for the 2012 Olympics.
beanschat
Betty White has agreed to go as your date if the Chicago Cubs make it to the World Series next year. She also promised the Abe Vigota will bring Snickers bars just in case....
aceecards
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jan 21 2012, 11:30 PM)
Betty White has agreed to go as your date if the Chicago Cubs make it to the World Series next year.  She also promised the Abe Vigota will bring Snickers bars just in case....

does Roseanne Barr figure in the picture somehow!? blink.gif
rtsjr
going to the nba all star game
rtsjr
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 22 2012, 09:16 AM)

betty ehite on one arm rosanne barr on other
chiefsfan101
Stumbled into an inter-dimensional portal which brought you 5,000 years into the future, which you took advantage of the advanced technology to build a time machine, and now you're back to bring us all with you to the year 7012, where we transported to work at the thinkatorium by telepathically controlled dolphins.
beanschat
QUOTE(aceecards @ Jan 22 2012, 09:16 AM)

no...she called and said her front hurts.
aceecards
QUOTE(chiefsfan101 @ Jan 22 2012, 10:10 PM)
Stumbled into an inter-dimensional portal which brought you 5,000 years into the future, which you took advantage of the advanced technology to build a time machine, and now you're back to bring us all with you to the year 7012, where we transported to work at the thinkatorium by telepathically controlled dolphins.

Ok then!

BTW the cubs still havent won a world series
Plumbob13
You've decided to fulfill a lifelong dream and try out for the Champions PGA Tour qualifier and have been practicing since 2011?
Gforce083
Got your wife pregnant!
proGr@m217
you ought to. give her something nice. something ostrevilicous-nice. lol.

hey, here's another one. you almost robbed a bank to pay for a card that'll ship from china, hence the 2012 payoff?

haha.
Lew47
Redeemed a Panini redemption in Jan 2011 and have wishful thinking it will arrive before Jan 1 2013?

northicehero99
You and all the other members of the UD Diamond Club had a meeting with Richard McWilliams and for 2012 instead of putting scrub rookies like Newton and Dalton in UD Exquisite, he agreed to replace their cards with cards of the members of the Diamond Club, so thus you will be featured in UD Exquisite as one of the top cards with a factory made patch of course. laugh.gif
rtsjr
you won tickets to the nba all star game
urbanmonk
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jan 24 2012, 09:20 AM)
You and all the other members of the UD Diamond Club had a meeting with Richard McWilliams and for 2012 instead of putting scrub rookies like Newton and Dalton in UD Exquisite, he agreed to replace their cards with cards of the members of the Diamond Club, so thus you will be featured in UD Exquisite as one of the top cards with a factory made patch of course.  laugh.gif

AU Patch on a self portrait card laugh.gif
dd316
You bought a bunch of nukes from North Korea and you're gonna make sure the world ends on 12/21.... a day after you sell the Pujols MLB logoman.
aceecards
QUOTE(dd316 @ Jan 24 2012, 03:25 PM)
You bought a bunch of nukes from North Korea and you're gonna make sure the world ends on 12/21.... a day after you sell the Pujols MLB logoman.

No but I did marry up my favorite sketch artist with my favorite card producer! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.