Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Card Grading?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
braves4life1025
Hey guys on another site they are doing a submission where its like 9$ a card to be graded. I have NEVER had a card sent in to be graded or anything and was just wondering what you look at for sending a card in. I have a lot of GU/Autos and I like some but dont wanna send them in and get graded a 7 or 8 or something like that.
So Just wondering how I decide?
19th Century Indiana Jones
Stick with the Big-3:

PSA
SGC
BGS

Do NOT go anywhere outside of these.
braves4life1025
Well it is for beckett
urbanmonk
You have to judge by their criteria to decide if worth trying to have graded. Corners ok? Any chipping? Does card look centered? Any printing flaws or gloss not even or right? Never had one graded myself and don't know enough about it to guess an estimate by looking at a card, that and not in my budget to have something graded at this time anyway.
braves4life1025
Oh alright, thank you
dodgerblue38501
If you are going with BGS, I would send it a nice Chrome RC AUTO of a promising prospect or established star. These tend to grade out well if centered and BGS graded copies at 9 and 9.5 sell incredibly well.
braves4life1025
Alright thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.