Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: finestkind
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > Seal of Approval
urbanmonk
Dave sent me some vintage Hockey cards, neat stuff. Not sure if they are Topps or OPC as I don't own any that old, but guessing they OPC as English and French on back.

68-69:

#55 Parker MacDonald
#59 J.C. Tremblay
#93 John Miszuk
#103 Lou Angotti
#116 Camile Henry

Neat stuff smile.gif
Cool_Hand_Flash
Very nice smile.gif
finestkind
Ugh ! Now the words out that I did something nice. I have rep to maintain you know. tongue.gif
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(finestkind @ Jan 3 2012, 07:37 PM)
Ugh ! Now the words out that I did something nice. I have rep to maintain you know.  tongue.gif

Don't you hate it when you mess up like that......way to go, Dave.
redwing40
Very nice Vintage, OPC Set is $2500, hard to believe the check list card #121 is $250.00 BV, good deed Dave, to a really great member! wink.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(finestkind @ Jan 3 2012, 04:37 PM)
Ugh ! Now the words out that I did something nice. I have rep to maintain you know.  tongue.gif

neener neener tongue.gif Now we can call you "Dave the can be friendly ogre" laugh.gif

QUOTE(redwing40 @ Jan 3 2012, 04:57 PM)
Very nice Vintage, OPC Set is $2500, hard to believe the check list card #121 is $250.00 BV, good deed Dave, to a really great member! wink.gif

None of those guys listed in my mag. Neat cards, wasn't expecting an Orr or a similar player anyway wink.gif.
finestkind
You guys are too funny. tongue.gif
kooljazz1966
I feel the love!! Kool beanies!
urbanmonk
Can see pic of them on my Weebly, too lazy to try and transfer them to post (as posting pics here don't like me sad.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.