Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I am so mad
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
bulldogbaseballcardz
So I got an e-mail yesterday from a person that bought a lot of fourteen graded cards from me on eBay. He said he was missing four of the cards that was supposed to be in the lot. I e-mailed him and told him that they were probably at home, and I would mail them priority as soon as I could. Well I got to thinking and e-mailed him back and said I mailed two stacks of five and one stack of four in a bubble mailer. He said he got only two stacks of five... So either he is not telling the truth or we both got ripped off before the package got to the destination. I think its the latter because he has 899 positive feedback. So in this case what would you do.... To try and keep from getting negative I'm going to pull four graded cards out of my PC, and send them plus a full refund to him.
aceecards
Ouch!
urbanmonk
See if you can work something out with them, can't hurt to try, maybe they be happy with a partial refund. Worth a shot and sounds like communication is still open anyway. That or give it a bit longer depending on how long it's been as they tend to have things take a tour this time of year.
That many slabs the postage might have been cheaper with the flat rate box (if in US anyway) and then you could have insured or used DC cheaper, but that all mute this time.
northicehero99
I would tell him you checked and you remember you sent all 14 in the bubble mailer, but you will issue a partial refund of $xx. See if that will satisfy, but it may not if one of the missing cards is the reason why the lot was purchased. I would not pull cards out of my pc, I would just offer a refund of some sort.
bulldogbaseballcardz
Urban I used a flat rate priority mail bubble mailer... They have those that you can order off the postal service website. He also got the package it was just four cards short.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(bulldogbaseballcardz @ Jan 1 2012, 10:09 AM)
Urban I used a flat rate priority mail bubble mailer... They have those that you can order off the postal service website. He also got the package it was just four cards short.

I misunderstood, thought you meant 3 different packages. I'd be worried about something that heavy in a bubble mailer the way they treat things at PO, as could have came apart in shipping and one stack came out.
Might contact the Postal Service and see if they have it in their lost items as maybe it came out and they had no way of telling where it came from.
bulldogbaseballcardz
No I had the end double taped... So I don't really see how it could of came out. All is well though here is the message he sent me:

Dear bulldogbaseballcardbuyer,

Sorry for the late response but had new years parties to go to. I appreciate you doing so much, but i dont expect a full refund. Any four of the five will be good, without any kind of refund.

Thanks. Happy New Years

- stn20ff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.