Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: straightbutta14 to Gforce083
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
straightbutta14
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

straightbutta14 receives:

$6.00 Paypal

Gforce083 receives:

2007 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Anquan Boldin GU JSY/Pants/Ball #5/50

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Gforce083
Pretty sure we agreed on $6?
straightbutta14
my bad.. I fixed that..
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to straightbutta14.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Gforce083.
straightbutta14
No payment as of yet.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Gforce083.
Gforce083
sent.
finestkind

"sent."

When ?
Gforce083
He has his money, he'll send me the card in his due time. Obviously, as of Jan 30th he still didn't have it... but he does now. The transaction is being taken care of.
straightbutta14
money rec'd.. card sent.
sasports
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Feb 16 2012, 10:05 PM)
He has his money, he'll send me the card in his due time. Obviously, as of Jan 30th he still didn't have it... but he does now. The transaction is being taken care of.

Gary,

Please see the "must read" topic pinned at the top of the Sales Agreement Forum. Update requests are made for a reason. Attitude and smart remarks as a response to a CZT are not only uncalled for, but will not be tolerated. Please refrain from this type of response in the future. A simple answer to the question asked is all that is needed.

Shawn
Gforce083
Got it today! My apologies to straightbutta for the delay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.