Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hot streaks
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
osufan2383
What is your longest hot streak in card collecting in terms of big time pulls. To be honest i am going to have to say I have been hot since the week after that massive hurricane.
chargersfan71
The month of October was HUGE for me. I've never been so hot before. EVER! I bought a box of Topps Jumbo and got a Jake Locker auto, 2 boxes of Topps Prime and got a Julio Jones auto jsy and cam newton JSY, 1 tin of Timeless Treasures and got an Emmitt Smith AUTO /22 biggrin.gif and a Jim Brown/Tittle dual JSY, and finally, I bough a box of Topps Chrome and got an AJ Green 3-clr patch auto /10!

Hope it continues! I bought a box of 2011 Sweet Spot thats coming in shortly.

What was your best pull/streak?
MaddenRq53
This doesn't really count as a "Streak", but I guess you could count it...

I've bought 3 hobby boxes in the past year for myself, and split one with a friend. I don't bust often as I prefer to just outright buy the cards I want.

However, the first box was 2010 Panini Classics, which yielded a Jim Kelley Legends Significant Signatures auto /20, back in October 2010. The next box I bought was this year in October, which was 2011 Triple Threads, which brought me a 1/1 White Whale with nasty patches, which was Gio Gonzalez of the A's.

I guess I'm on a yearly October hot streak?
osufan2383
you are the sites Mr. October
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.