Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading for Arrelious Benn ONLY
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
fballJets
Just taking a financial break from the hobby so im selling most of what I have but id like to keep my Benn PC going so thats the only cards im interested in trading for at this time

EVERYTHING in my bucket is available for sale or Trade for Arrelious Benn GU/Autos and True RC's I need ONLY. Im not buying, only looking to trade for Benn and sell everything else at this time. The Benn, Leak and Kevin Jones PC's are off limits but EVERYTHING else is fair game including the Jets PC aside from a few cards that are NFT. Let me know what you have or what your interested in and ill give you prices! Thanks
fballJets
to the top!
ravens4life
i have some benn but didnt see any nice fb stuff...lmk
fballJets
QUOTE(ravens4life @ Nov 16 2011, 11:21 PM)
i have some benn but didnt see any nice fb stuff...lmk

I only need this Benn, in the Top Row Center, but everything I have is in my bucket and im not buying right now.
user posted image
ravens4life
ok thats not for trade i have the certified quad gu auto and thats the only for trade!
fballJets
QUOTE(ravens4life @ Nov 16 2011, 11:39 PM)
ok thats not for trade i have the certified quad gu auto and thats the only for trade!

Didnt see that in the bucket, did I miss it?
ravens4life
its not in there yet...but all the nice stuff u sold so i didnt see anything! sorry
fballJets
QUOTE(ravens4life @ Nov 16 2011, 11:45 PM)
its not in there yet...but all the nice stuff u sold so i didnt see anything! sorry

yea sorry, me getting out of the hobby has killed my bucket. thanks anyway
fballJets
to the top!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.