The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mikejohnj receives:

PAUL HORNUNG

2007 SP ROOKIE THREADS SCRIPTED IN TIME AUTOGRAPH...#095/100

LEFTY409 receives:

JOSE CANSECO

1985 HUNTSVILLE STARS (BURGER KING) TEAM ISSUE #44 PSA GRADED MINT 9

Additional notes:

Already have address, just need a first and last name and I will mail out with delivery confirmation in a bubble mailer tonight or sometime this week.
LEFTY409
I LEFTY409 Have read and agree to this transaction.
mikejohnj
Card is in the mail. Yeah. I'm that fast.
Here is the DC# 0309 1830 0002 4530 3513

Thanks for the trade.
LEFTY409
Sent on 10/29/11 Thanks again for the Trade
mikejohnj
QUOTE(LEFTY409 @ Oct 29 2011, 01:41 PM)
Sent on 10/29/11 Thanks again for the Trade

Did you receive the Canseco yet?
mikejohnj
Did you receive the Canseco? USPS says it was delivered two days ago. Plmk. Thanks.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to LEFTY409.
mikejohnj
Got my card today. Postmarked the 31st. Was told it was mailed out the 29th. Probably why there were no replies and no delivery confirmation number posted by LEFTY.

Anyway. I received. USPS says the package I sent him was delivered on the 29th.
mikejohnj
Can we close this?
bajmurray
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to LEFTY409.
bajmurray
urbanmonk
QUOTE(mikejohnj @ Nov 3 2011, 05:35 PM)
Can we close this?

We wait two weeks for them to confirm receipt before we will close using the DC number provided. As DC proves dlvd but not specific to where, and also to have them confirm they got them in good shape. After two weeks and multiple update requests w/o an answer then we will close it as they had plenty of time and notices to say anything about it if there were problems (not saying that you would have problems, just we have to treat every transaction same, and the two week rule has been in place for long time. Just PM me after two weeks passed if I miss it or forget to check back.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 3 2011, 09:59 PM)
We wait two weeks for them to confirm receipt before we will close using the DC number provided.  As DC proves dlvd but not specific to where, and also to have them confirm they got them in good shape.  After two weeks and multiple update requests w/o an answer then we will close it as they had plenty of time and notices to say anything about it if there were problems (not saying that you would have problems, just we have to treat every transaction same, and the two week rule has been in place for long time.  Just PM me after two weeks passed if I miss it or forget to check back.

Not trying to hound the guy or imply that he has done anything wrong. Simply saying that I mailed out early. He received according to USPS and then mailed out my card two days later. If he didn't receive or had a problem with the card I sent, then he probably wouldn't have mailed my card out.
LEFTY409
Sorry I did not get back here sooner been busy this week. The consenco was recieved thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.