Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: End of the year push. Help me move some stuff!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Marketplace
edgerrin32
So im getting everything that I don't collect anymore and trying to sell it or trade it for stuff I need! Some stuff on my site is gone and some stuff I have is not on my site. I just want the space and money so I can grab new stuff I need and clear some extra room (I need that as well lol). Please take a look at my site and see if there is anything you could use. Please be reasonable with offers. Thanks -Jason cool.gif

Link is in my sig. And my wants are in my sig!

You can post here or drop me a PM!

Help me move some stuff out!

No PC is going!
rtsjr
wayne uto/gu

emmit graded rc
aikman graded rc
edgerrin32
PM sent. Anyone else for anything?
edgerrin32
Need to raise some funds soon! Anybody want anything?
artyman60
I would be interested in any and every #ed card you are willing to part with, No auto's or game used though, just looking for #ed cards 2000 to present. LMK thanks
edgerrin32
Still trying to drum up some more deals. cool.gif LMK the more I clear the better. I need the room bad and need some new funds to get some more adds coming in. The mail box has been dry for a while. blink.gif
edgerrin32
Come on guys. There has to be something I have that someone wants? If I just moved a couple things thats better then none!
edgerrin32
Still some nice stuff up for grabs. Lmk
edgerrin32
Help me clear some space!! Lets post up a couple deals. I have update my site and took down some pics of stuff thats gone! LMK thanks
edgerrin32
Still trying some more. Guess im going to have to ebay some more. sad.gif I will give nice deals if you want more then 1-2 things.
edgerrin32
Help, make is go away!
edgerrin32
Come on. No one with any interest?? Moving 1-2 things is better then none!!
cathaytrader
Looking for Eli Manning and Phil Simms autographs. LMK if you have any for sale. Thanks
edgerrin32
None sorry.
edgerrin32
Just kicking the can here. Its been a while since I have posted up a deal. Help me out. smile.gif
edgerrin32
Maybe a couple deals before years end?
edgerrin32
I would love to get a couple sales done before years end! LMK cool.gif
edgerrin32
Last day. Maybe a fast deal or 2?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.