Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2011 TCC Fantasy Football League
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Gforce083
Looking for interest in a TCC Yahoo! league. 12 teams with a $30+ BV (Football Only, can be any $50BV card) buy in.

Once 12 people have committed to signing up, we will all vote to approve the league point system and league settings. Will probably just use Yahoo! League Defaults, except there will be 2 divisions, playoffs will be weeks 15,16,17 (6teams) and playoff seeds never change once they start. Unless many have objections to this.

All cards must be sent to be prior to Week 1 of the season. I will keep them under safe and lock until they are to be given out to the winners.

If I'm not trusted enough to be commish and hold onto the cards, we can have a vote on who we want to hold the cards for the duration of the season. Won't hurt my feelings at all!

First, second and third place will receive cards...
Winner: Choice of 7 cards
Second Place: Choice of 3 cards (from those remaining)
Third Place: Last 2 cards left over

1. Gforce083
2. ravens4life
3. tyrodsports
driddle4
Man i sure would join, but a $50 card a bit too high for me...but good luck
Gforce083
So no interest in a high rollers league... how about a $30+ BC buy in?
ravens4life
im in for a $30 bv or $50
Gforce083
Just a $30 BV... I'll put you down!
Gforce083
People People People!
tyrodsports
I will play for 30 bv
Gforce083
Got you down man!
Gforce083
anyone else?
Gforce083
Anyone else? Have I given myself a bad rep on this site somehow? I used to fill things very quickly... maybe I got too far under Richards skin... smile.gif
rtsjr
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Aug 16 2011, 01:18 PM)
Anyone else? Have I given myself a bad rep on this site somehow? I used to fill things very quickly... maybe I got too far under Richards skin... smile.gif

seems no instrest in any here anymore was doing a 10,00 filled it up in few days no instrest anymore sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.