50.00 paypal

Additional notes:

thanks, rodney
NYMETSJETS
Agreed. Thanks.
tyrodsports
paid, thanks
NYMETSJETS
Rodney, cards shipped today, sorry for the delay. Was thinking I had to go to PO in person during business hours to ship to an APO address and today was the first day I was going to have a chance. Then when I went get your address in Paypal, I was able to use Paypal shipping and it printed the postage like a normal address so basically I could have shipped earlier in the week with my other packages, but I did not know it. DC# should be with your paypal payment. Thanks again!
tyrodsports
QUOTE(NYMETSJETS @ Aug 12 2011, 05:10 AM)
Rodney, cards shipped today, sorry for the delay.  Was thinking I had to go to PO in person during business hours to ship to an APO address and today was the first day I was going to have a chance.  Then when I went get your address in Paypal, I was able to use Paypal shipping and it printed the postage like a normal address so basically I could have shipped earlier in the week with my other packages, but I did not know it.  DC# should be with your paypal payment.  Thanks again!

No worries, thanks. I will let you know when I get the cards.
tyrodsports
got em, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.