Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Why Dirk left the arena before the game ended
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Basketball
2000 rushing yards
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont...?urn=nba-wp4846

Congrats to Dirk! We have followed his story for weeks now and never really thought about how great of a player he is, all-time, until now. The whole team got their first ring, Dirk included. And needed a moment to himself.
VillanuevaCollector
Congrats to Dirk, the Mavs, Mark Cuban, Rick Carlisle (Go Pacers!!!!), Kidd, Terry, etc...Many great players, coaches, and an owner finally got the ring that they all deserve. LeBron will eventually start to rack up the rings here maybe starting next season (whenever that happens to start lol--lockout pending), so I'm glad that all these guys on the Mavs squad won this year. Amazing run by them.
aceecards
i thought it was cool!
Kmart6nets
Crazy happy for the Mavs... so happy to see Dirk and Kidd get their rings. If Kidd couldn't get it in Jersey I'm glad he could over the Heatles.

And how about Dirk?? Guy's massive postseason run probably vaulted him from a top 50 player all-time to a top 20 player. Unbelievable. I was so happy for them.
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Jun 14 2011, 06:06 AM)
Crazy happy for the Mavs... so happy to see Dirk and Kidd get their rings. If Kidd couldn't get it in Jersey I'm glad he could over the Heatles.

And how about Dirk?? Guy's massive postseason run probably vaulted him from a top 50 player all-time to a top 20 player. Unbelievable. I was so happy for them.

I agree, it's amazing how much talk he is getting now about being one of the best all time.

Kidd as well, he was the face of the franchise, went downhill, and seemed to make a resurgence with the Mavs, looks like he still has some in the tank.
proGr@m217
enjoy it while you can, fellas. lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.